Question / Help Sudden frames drop

Narcogen

20:17:51.366: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 134 (22.9%)
20:22:19.610: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 1043 (48.3%)
20:44:59.638: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 216 (34.4%)

This is a problem with your internet connection.

Dropped frames/disconnecting/lag? Read this first!

Sayonara

20:17:51.366: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 134 (22.9%)
20:22:19.610: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 1043 (48.3%)
20:44:59.638: Output 'simple_stream': Number of dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls: 216 (34.4%)

This is a problem with your internet connection.
This is strange, because my internet connection is pretty fine: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7979383374
No problems seems to happen on this case. IDK why it tells there is a connection problem, I use utorrent for uploads and the speed is all good.
Maybe it's on the software's end? For a quick note, I've been using obs and actively streaming for past 3 years and no problems happened until now.

Last edited:

Sayonara

Okay, I think I've figured it out. Oh, how I hate my damn Putin's government... It can only break and destroy. It's started again with the federal internet watchdog organization RosKomNadzor getting back at blocking proxy-servers in their new war with "Telegram" messenger. It was an occasion in last Spring 2018 when just below 18 million servers were blocked (https://www.dailysabah.com/technolo...ing-after-russia-bans-18-million-ip-addresses — if you don't believe such idiocy can take place here). Now they are back at their guns and thousands of servers were blocked again. Proved it by using a VPN software and got my upload speed cut from 95 Mbit/s to 28 Mbit/s but the stream is now perfectly fine. Streaming at 1080p re-scaled from 1440p at 6000 kbps bandwidth without any frames drops while without VPN I can't even stream at 4000 kbps in 720p with 95 Mbit/s upload speed. Anyway, thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited: