Status
Not open for further replies.

4Kane

Hey guys, for some reason the sdf effects don't work for me. I tried everything but nothing works. Does anyone know what's the cause for this?

itrends

I've run into a snag compiling this on a Mac. Not sure exactly what's missing yet.

obs-studio/UI/frontend-plugins/streamfx/third-party/nvidia-arsdk/nvar/include/nvAR.h:44:21: error: expected ';' after top level
declarator
NvCV_Status NvAR_API NvAR_Create(NvAR_FeatureID featureID, NvAR_FeatureHandle *handle);

The error is flagged after NvAR_API in the line above. It thinks there should be a ; there.

Did you get any further with this by excluding the windows only features?

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.10.0a2

This is a Testing release!
Testing releases are not meant for production use and should only be used for testing in isolated and controlled conditions. You can find the latest Production release here.

Enjoying the benefits of StreamFX? Then support it on Github Sponsors or Patreon!
The StreamFX project is only possible through your support, either as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Niamor

Hello, I'm using the custom encoder with nvenc and every so often it would crash and I have to force close obs

Code:
00:52:40.724: error:   Error mapping an input resource: invalid param (8)
00:52:40.724: [StreamFX] Failed to encode frame: Invalid argument (-22).
00:52:40.724: Error encoding with encoder 'streaming_h264'
00:52:40.725: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Encoder error, disconnecting

Niamor

Hello, I'm using the custom encoder with nvenc and every so often it would crash and I have to force close obs

Code:
Forgot to attach the whole log.

Attachments

• 2021-02-16 16-43-50.txt
    61 KB · Views: 21

Niamor

Pausing is not supported.
But I'm pretty sure it happened without me recording before, also the pausing was like 10 mins before it crashing, I just did a stream of almost 12hours with most of it recording and pausing for like an hour without it ever crashing, is it really the pausing the issue?

Xaymar

But I'm pretty sure it happened without me recording before, also the pausing was like 10 mins before it crashing, I just did a stream of almost 12hours with most of it recording and pausing for like an hour without it ever crashing, is it really the pausing the issue?

Code:
00:51:19.194: output adv_file_output unpaused
00:52:40.725: Output 'adv_stream': stopping
00:52:40.725: Output 'adv_stream': Total frames output: 1622907
00:52:40.725: Output 'adv_stream': Total drawn frames: 1622909 (1623051 attempted)
00:52:40.725: Output 'adv_stream': Number of lagged frames due to rendering lag/stalls: 142 (0.0%)
00:52:40.725: warning: 2 frames left in the queue on closing
00:52:40.736: Device Remove/Reset!  Rebuilding all assets...

According to your own log, you unpaused just a few seconds before the entire thing came crashing down. Since pausing is not supported, I can provide no further help.

Niamor

I thought it was longer than that actually, I'll try without pausing and see if it happens again, thanks.

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.10.0b1

This is a Testing release!
Testing releases are not meant for production use and should only be used for testing in isolated and controlled conditions. You can find the latest Production release here.

Enjoying the benefits of StreamFX? Then support it on Github Sponsors or Patreon!
The StreamFX project is only possible through your support, either as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AuthenticZee

Hey Guys! Anyone having a problem with Filter.Transform? For me, it says "No Properties Available". Anyone have a quick fix for this?

Niamor

18:24:28.329: Device Remove/Reset! Rebuilding all assets...

Device crash. Do you run any factory OC, manual OC, watercooling, etc?

None of that, It's an EVGA RTX 2060, It happened again, only ever when I play Monster Hunter: World, I decided to use the default NVENC for now as I never crashed with it, I'm willing to do more testing if you want/need, especially if my GPU would be defective but it has been very random so far.

Attachments

• 2021-03-01 15-31-37.txt
    84.6 KB · Views: 19

Xaymar

Hey Guys! Anyone having a problem with Filter.Transform? For me, it says "No Properties Available". Anyone have a quick fix for this?
Please install the plugin properly as described in the installation guide on the Wiki. You can find the Wiki linked in the resource, or on the Github page.

None of that, It's an EVGA RTX 2060, It happened again, only ever when I play Monster Hunter: World, I decided to use the default NVENC for now as I never crashed with it, I'm willing to do more testing if you want/need, especially if my GPU would be defective but it has been very random so far.

Going by the specifications provided by Nvidia, the EVGA RTX 2060 comes with a factory overclock/undervolt for the core, while leaving memory the same. Also, your settings mismatch from the default NVENC, which probably explains why you never run into crashes with it. The crash is most likely related to a GPU that is either defective or degraded from prolonged stress.

Niamor

Going by the specifications provided by Nvidia, the EVGA RTX 2060 comes with a factory overclock/undervolt for the core, while leaving memory the same. Also, your settings mismatch from the default NVENC, which probably explains why you never run into crashes with it. The crash is most likely related to a GPU that is either defective or degraded from prolonged stress.
Is there anything I can do to test it? I've played intensive games before without ever crashing or anything, I haven't had any issues other than here.
Default NVENC doesn't really have many options compare to StreamFX, I could try making them similar and see if it crashes still.
Thank you for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.