Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.9.3

Enjoying the benefits of StreamFX? Then support it on Github Sponsors or Patreon!
The StreamFX project is only possible through your support, either as a translator or as a Supporter on either Patreon or Github. Your support helps keep StreamFX free from Ads, even if it's just translating a few lines per month, or 1$ per month. If continuous support isn't your thing, maybe a one-time donation via...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Egbertlive

Hi! Just got my hands on a RTX card and was finally able to experiment with the Nvidia face tracking filter. I'm using an external program to animate OBS filter parameters - but because the ROI variables are nested in OBS parameter groups the software can't access the Zoom, Stability and Offset variables. Would it be possible to ungroup these? I'd try it myself but I'm a complete C++ noob and wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for the great plugin!

Xaymar

What would it take to make this compatible on the Mac?

Mainly someone to take the time necessary to actually make StreamFX build on MacOS, and then to build the necessary packaging scripts. Or less people asking the same question, and more searching.

Hi! Just got my hands on a RTX card and was finally able to experiment with the Nvidia face tracking filter. I'm using an external program to animate OBS filter parameters - but because the ROI variables are nested in OBS parameter groups the software can't access the Zoom, Stability and Offset variables. Would it be possible to ungroup these? I'd try it myself but I'm a complete C++ noob and wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for the great plugin!

Fix the external software then?

thewitt

Mainly someone to take the time necessary to actually make StreamFX build on MacOS, and then to build the necessary packaging scripts. Or less people asking the same question, and more searching.
Sorry, I did quite a bit of searching before I asked, and started to set up a build environment on one of my Macs. Being brand new to OBS however, I thought it might help to ask the question.

Sorry.

thewitt

I've now successfully built OBS itself on the Mac, though I'm still working through errors building StreamFX. I'll let you know if I am successful.

thewitt

I've run into a snag compiling this on a Mac. Not sure exactly what's missing yet.

obs-studio/UI/frontend-plugins/streamfx/third-party/nvidia-arsdk/nvar/include/nvAR.h:44:21: error: expected ';' after top level
declarator
NvCV_Status NvAR_API NvAR_Create(NvAR_FeatureID featureID, NvAR_FeatureHandle *handle);

The error is flagged after NvAR_API in the line above. It thinks there should be a ; there.

Xaymar

I've run into a snag compiling this on a Mac. Not sure exactly what's missing yet.

obs-studio/UI/frontend-plugins/streamfx/third-party/nvidia-arsdk/nvar/include/nvAR.h:44:21: error: expected ';' after top level
declarator
NvCV_Status NvAR_API NvAR_Create(NvAR_FeatureID featureID, NvAR_FeatureHandle *handle);

The error is flagged after NvAR_API in the line above. It thinks there should be a ; there.

Auto-Framing / Face Tracking is a Windows-exclusive feature. Mac devices do not have NVIDIA GPUs.

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.10.0a1

Enjoying the benefits of StreamFX? Then support it on Github Sponsors or Patreon!
The StreamFX project is only possible through your support, either as a translator or as a Supporter on either Patreon or Github. Your support helps keep StreamFX free from Ads, even if it's just translating a few lines per month, or 1$ per month. If continuous support isn't your thing, maybe a one-time donation via...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Milochrist

Hi everyone! I've been having a problem since the last update
Everything works perfectly, but after three or four hours of streaming, some sources just stop working, doesn't have an error alert or anything, they just stop working. Also, the only way to fix this is to close obs and open it again

Xaymar

Hi everyone! I've been having a problem since the last update
Everything works perfectly, but after three or four hours of streaming, some sources just stop working, doesn't have an error alert or anything, they just stop working. Also, the only way to fix this is to close obs and open it again

0.9.3 has not changed anything related to other sources than Source Mirror. 0.10.0a1 has only changed Source Mirror and Color Grading.

thewitt

Auto-Framing / Face Tracking is a Windows-exclusive feature. Mac devices do not have NVIDIA GPUs.
So do those features in that third-party directory need to be replaced for the Mac version to work, or do I just put in a conditional statement to skip those in the build file?

with this update Ive seemed to have lost 3d transform as you can see, it pre-existed. but now has no controls. and its no longer listed in the filter list. its not a grouped, or mirrored source or anything. and of course everything i had using that plugin has gone rogue.
Annotation 2021-02-07 225443.png

Xaymar

0.10.0a1 is an Alpha version, as denoted by the "a" in it's name, and it clearly being marked as a prerelease on Github. Please do not use it for real production work, only for testing - the update branch is called testing for a good reason after all. For bug reports, please submit them on Github, any issues reported here will be ignored as they can't be tracked like issues.

So do those features in that third-party directory need to be replaced for the Mac version to work, or do I just put in a conditional statement to skip those in the build file?

You can simply disable the feature with -DENABLE_FILTER_NVIDIA_FACE_TRACKING=OFF in a cmake console build, or finding the option ENABLE_FILTER_NVIDIA_FACE_TRACKING in the CMake GUI build. It should normally automatically disable, but for some reason doesn't.

Thanks mate, I didn’t even catch that.
It was the first link that the DL’ button here in the resources section leads to.

Status
Not open for further replies.