Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Cz

Xaymar i did what you said but i don´t find the menus, once i add a source i don´t see the options of your plugin... do you have any idea on what can be the problem?
thanks again
I also can not find the filters. I have the StreamFX-0.8.0.0a3-67016ccd.exe installed correctly but I don't see where the StreamFX-0.8.0.0a3-67016ccd.7z
file goes. I tried a few places in the obs plug in folder but nothing seems to work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update: I found I was missing the Redistributables Which you can find here

Windows:

Last edited:

Grumtastic

Good morning,
My OBS keeps crashing with the following error using Alpha 3:
Unhandled exception: c0000005
Date/Time: 2020-03-23, 09:49:10
Fault address: 7FFA1262EE63 (c:\program files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\obs-stream-effects.dll)
libobs version: 25.0.1 (64-bit)
Windows version: 10.0 build 18363 (revision: 720; 64-bit)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz

I had not tried the other Alpha's, so I'm rolling back to the latest stable.

Xaymar

Good morning,
My OBS keeps crashing with the following error using Alpha 3:
Unhandled exception: c0000005
Date/Time: 2020-03-23, 09:49:10
Fault address: 7FFA1262EE63 (c:\program files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\obs-stream-effects.dll)
libobs version: 25.0.1 (64-bit)
Windows version: 10.0 build 18363 (revision: 720; 64-bit)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz

I had not tried the other Alpha's, so I'm rolling back to the latest stable.

Please attach a log and crash log, that excerpt does not help me in any way to fix the issue.

Grumtastic

Please attach a log and crash log, that excerpt does not help me in any way to fix the issue.
Apologies. Attached is the crash log and log.

Interestingly I tried to replicate the error as I thought the log was for the wrong time and I was unable. OBS loaded fine.
Then I remembered that when I installed A3 I also updated the nVidia driver (442.74) and I was having some issues with a game I was playing. I went to roll back that driver, but there was a newer one (445.75) so I tried installing that instead and the game worked fine.
My assumption is that the issue may have been the driver.

Also as @Vashzaron stated my 3D Transform has reversed. I had an image that was +3.00 Yaw and just amended it to -3.00 to get the effect I wanted.

Attachments

• 2020-03-23 09-58-31.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Crash 2020-03-23 09-56-06.txt
    88 KB · Views: 18

Xaymar

jdudetv

Just wondering if theres any plans to add mp4 / gif / webm support for the displacement map to allow animated displacements.

sjdacruz

Just wondering if theres any plans to add mp4 / gif / webm support for the displacement map to allow animated displacements.
The last I heard from the dev is that's it's possible... but it's way down the line, and they have a lot to sort out beforehand, including fixes and bugs.

CharlieCountryman

The only way to build on Linux is to build it together with OBS Studio. After all it is a plugin for OBS Studio.
And where in CmakeLists.txt do I put this
Code:
add_subdirectory(StreamFX)

And below is the error I'm getting.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:20 (add_subdirectory):
add_subdirectory given source "StreamFX" which is not an existing
directory.

StreamFX: Using packaged or remote obs-studio.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:191 (message):
StreamFX: No OBS Studio detected. If you wish to continue, either check
OBS_DOWNLOAD or fix your configuration

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

See also "/./././plugins/StreamFX/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

jonat

Hey Xaymar,
Really appreciate your amazing plugin. I found out that you commented out the filter-shader feature both in cmake file and in source code. I need that feature to write my own HLSL filters. Is that compatible with the latest 25.0.1(64 bit) OBS? Do you have any plan to bring it back in the future?

Xaymar

And where in CmakeLists.txt do I put this
Code:
add_subdirectory(StreamFX)

And below is the error I'm getting.

Please follow the exact steps outlined in the linked article, including the exact steps to build OBS Studio. If you follow them exactly as they are written you will end up with a OBS Studio build including the plugin.

Hey Xaymar,
Really appreciate your amazing plugin. I found out that you commented out the filter-shader feature both in cmake file and in source code. I need that feature to write my own HLSL filters. Is that compatible with the latest 25.0.1(64 bit) OBS? Do you have any plan to bring it back in the future?

Yes, as already shown in the current master branch and on my Twitch stream.

Xaymar

Thanks. Question though should I just fix these filters of mine in the meanwhile to be inverted or will some update in the future put it back in the old state (so I will have to invert them again?)

The next release will have the fix applied that correctly converts an untagged settings object to the new format. So if you currently manually inverted them, they will flip again and be wrong, which requires you to change them back to the correct value.

Absinthe

Just installed StreamFX with newly updated OBS (25.1 I think it is), and Source Mirror does not seem to be included. 3D Transform which is the other Filter I needed is working, so seems like Source Mirror just got left on the side of the road. Any fix for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.