Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Forum Admin
I'm going to post in here again:

Please stop linking third-party builds, throwing insults, and being generally unpleasant towards each other. If you don't agree with the author's actions, don't engage with their project. If you want to provide your own builds, and your own support for those builds, go make your own resource submission and stop posting them in this one.

If this continues to be a problem, I will start issuing bans instead of just deleting posts. Be kind, and respectful, to other members of the forums.

BTSpaniel

I'm going to post in here again:

Please stop linking third-party builds, throwing insults, and being generally unpleasant towards each other. If you don't agree with the author's actions, don't engage with their project. If you want to provide your own builds, and your own support for those builds, go make your own resource submission and stop posting them in this one.

If this continues to be a problem, I will start issuing bans instead of just deleting posts. Be kind, and respectful, to other members of the forums.
Not going to lie, the dev told me to do this. I have the conversation on discord.

BTSpaniel

Consider the same dev is reporting your posts to me, I find this unlikely. Again, go make your own resource post if you want, leave it out of here.
You can say what you want my man.

But if you read his reviews just like I just did myself because we both don't use this website.

I don't really need to say anything else.

All the negativity towards him is justified this is pretty much just Karma at this point.

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 443

Built for OBS Studio 30.0.2
  • Added handler for FFmpegs av1_nvenc, available as NVENC AV1 (via FFmpeg).
  • Replaced the parsing for the Custom Settings field with a parser that handles both command line style (-key value) and key-value style (-key=value). The latter style is now considered deprecated and will print a warning.
  • Replaced custom log output for FFmpeg encoders with a generated FFmpeg video encoder command line.
(Relative to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 473

Built for OBS Studio 30.0.2
  • Added handlers for h264_amf, hevc_amf and av1_amf, available as AMD AMF ... (via FFmpeg) with full support for FFmpeg 6.1 when OBS Studio upgrades to it in the future.
  • Unsupported encoders are now properly hidden.
  • Removed Minimum QP and Maximum QP setting as they simply served to confuse users, and had no noticable positive impact.
  • Fixed a resource leak which could cause the NVIDIA Display Driver...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.