Status
Not open for further replies.

Bar_be_que

Trying to use dblock in ffmpeg with your plug in. Log says this attached in pick. Do not all ffmpeg commands work with nvec? Also does open manual not work for the button in OBS studio. Trying to tweak further then your guide with rtx2070 and having some troubles learning. Thanks.

Attachments

• show forums.PNG
    show forums.PNG
    9.1 KB · Views: 37

rmanaka

I've been using StreamFX for the Virtual Greenscreen filter powered by the Nvidia API. Every time I close and re-open OBS I have to go into my camera source and change the filter between quality and performance to get it to work again. Any idea how to fix this?
Same for me...RTX 2060 in Dell i9-9900 32GB RAM; WIN 11 Pro, 21H2, 22000.613; Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.613.0. Virtual Green Screen works great after reinitialization through filter settings. Thanks all!

Dapperstache

Seems like running this plugin for me results in literally thousands of memory leaks, and ultimately, render delays. I love some of the features, but uninstalling this fixed the memory leak and rendering issues.

BrewskiHD

Hi everybody, looking for some help. I'm trying to setup the "Blur" effect on a hotkey. I already have Filter Hotkeys installed and am currently using it for some other filters. The "Blur" filter isn't showing up in the hotkeys section. Any ideas as to why?

Bar_be_que

This thread is dead, no one has reply to my question. I will un install this plug in for the encoder using ffmpeg since no info on the tune settings. Back to x.264.

Bar_be_que

Hi everybody, looking for some help. I'm trying to setup the "Blur" effect on a hotkey. I already have Filter Hotkeys installed and am currently using it for some other filters. The "Blur" filter isn't showing up in the hotkeys section. Any ideas as to why?
Check out nutty on youtube. He has some good videos on this blur filter from streamfx

nullx8

when using the Blur filter over a browser source, the computer just crashes after a few minutes (randomly between 1 and 5 min max)
it crashes hard, meaning the computer is switching OFF instantly.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Bar_be_que

Where can I find ffmpeg commands to control your nvec via ffmpeg. I am trying to set reference frames and deblock. x.264 command is ref= in obs studio but what is it for ffmpeg? This the open manual also doesn't work in obs.

nullx8

when using the Blur filter over a browser source, the computer just crashes after a few minutes (randomly between 1 and 5 min max)
it crashes hard, meaning the computer is switching OFF instantly.

Does anyone have similar experiences?
i figured it out, it appears like the network interface somehow messed with things, i noticed some network issues, installed another ethernet card, the crashes related with streamfx are gone as well

Hi Xaymar,
I downloaded and installed the Mac version of the green screen filter and it doesn't show up at all. I am on Mac Monterey. Is it available for Monterey yet. Is their something I might be doing wrong? Up until now all your other effects are working really well, so I appreciated it! Any advice would also be appreciated.

Xaymar

Hi Xaymar,
I downloaded and installed the Mac version of the green screen filter and it doesn't show up at all. I am on Mac Monterey. Is it available for Monterey yet. Is their something I might be doing wrong? Up until now all your other effects are working really well, so I appreciated it! Any advice would also be appreciated.
StreamFX does not offer the Greenscreen filter for MacOS, and there is no Mac version of the green screen filter either. The filter is exclusive to Windows and maybe Linux in the future.

Metepic

Would this plugin cause a decrease in performance? Normal OBS does a good job at making sure the game I'm playing or my PC overall does not lag when recording or streaming. (Similarly the recording itself doesn't lag). Is this a big plugin that would potentially affect this?

Xaymar

Would this plugin cause a decrease in performance? Normal OBS does a good job at making sure the game I'm playing or my PC overall does not lag when recording or streaming. (Similarly the recording itself doesn't lag). Is this a big plugin that would potentially affect this?
It uses as much CPU and GPU time as you tell it to use. Just installing it will have no effect.

Xaymar

Thanks for the reply. So if I'm just using a few outlines, shadows and 3d transform effects I should be fine?
If you're talking about SDF Effects, it depends on the size of the source, your hardware, and how the stars happen to align.

5centjoel

Hi! I love StreamFX but today I'm moving all of my OBS files to portable mode so I can back my installation up easier, and when I reinstalled streamFX (in portable mode VIA the installer) the options for the "move source" or "move value" are completely missing. I'm super confused and those filters are vital for some of the live effects that I have on my streams. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Xaymar

Hi! I love StreamFX but today I'm moving all of my OBS files to portable mode so I can back my installation up easier, and when I reinstalled streamFX (in portable mode VIA the installer) the options for the "move source" or "move value" are completely missing. I'm super confused and those filters are vital for some of the live effects that I have on my streams. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
Those aren't StreamFX features. All StreamFX features are publicly documented on the wiki/manual.

Xaymar

Just looked at the wiki to reinstall this and noticed the windows links got changed. Are those links ok?
I've reverted the changes and blocked the user from interacting with the public wiki at all. The links now should be okay again, but the best/safest way to get to the downloads is clicking "Go to Download" here, or clicking the "Releases" section when on the "Code" tab. Sadly this wasn't the first time the wiki got a little vandalized, at some point in the past someone replaced every single page with a link to their minecraft youtube channel.

Update: Since the vandalizing didn't stop in the last 24h, the wiki is temporarily locked to Contributors only. It has also been reverted to the time just before the vandalizing started - hopefully Github will step in and fix this eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.