Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to THANK YOU Xaymar! I had to install OS 10.15 on an external in order to use it. I was worried that your plugin was going to have some limits as most software for a Mac is limited in comparisons to a PC, so I was worried about a letdown. I haven't done a side by side comparison, but whatever you installed for the Mac is truly incredible. It is a game changer for me in terms of OBS. I'm not a gamer. LOL., but I would like to make some instructional videos with a little it of creative awesomeness and StreamFX will help me to do that! THANKS AGAIN TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM!

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.11.1 Alpha 1 (Testing)

⚠ This is a Testing release! ⚠
These releases should never be used in Production workflows, and you take all responsibility for what happens if you do! We can not guarantee functionality, performance or even stability in Testing releases, which is why they should only be used in Test environments. You can find the latest Production-ready release here.

Please read the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

osimood

Hi Everyone
I just got an RTX 2070, and tried to install StreamFX 0.11.0 in order to use the Virtual Greenscreen in OBS 27.2
I installed:
  • the latest drivers Studio Driver 511.65
  • NVidia Video Effect 0.6.5
  • NVidia AR 0.7.9
Still when I try to access the filters in my logitech Brio, I do not see the virtual Greenscreen option in the filters, anything I am missing ?
Many thanks
O

anirudh109

00hanny00

Hello all, i have installed the new Version OBS Flatpak (linux). Is it possible to install the plugin inside of the Flatpak?

Xaymar

Hello all, i have installed the new Version OBS Flatpak (linux). Is it possible to install the plugin inside of the Flatpak?

There is no official support for Flatpak versions, unless the maintainers of Flatpak wish to maintain the Flatpak version of StreamFX. If Flatpak loads plugins from the usual location, you can still use the normal installation method for Linux.

I read about Green Screen within FX for Windows (experimental now), but will it be available for Mac anytime soon? That would be awesome! You and your team seem to do everything to the Max! Looking forward to it!

Xaymar

I read about Green Screen within FX for Windows (experimental now), but will it be available for Mac anytime soon? That would be awesome! You and your team seem to do everything to the Max! Looking forward to it!

If you have a Mac with an NVIDIA GPU, and can manage to convince NVIDIA to port their library to Mac, then sure! If not, well, good luck finding an alternative.

If you have a Mac with an NVIDIA GPU, and can manage to convince NVIDIA to port their library to Mac, then sure! If not, well, good luck finding an alternative.
I was afraid of that! LOL. However, I thought I just visited the Nvidia site and they said a VR green screen was available for "Big Sur" which I am purposely delaying on getting. I might be wrong though. I've finally got Roy Shilkrot Background Remover to be stable on OS Catalina. It needs some updating or fixing some issues, but I am able to play around with it. I asked you because of the fantastic job you do with StreamFX. I can't believe all that it can do, but flawlessly! Thank You for your quick response!

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.11.1

Please read the Installation Guide!
The installation guide covers the required hardware and software to run the plugin, and how to install it through the various options. Please make sure that you have read it in it's entirety before asking for help, as most issues can simply be solved by reading it and actually following all the steps, including installing the necessary prerequisites...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Xaymar, I am super grateful for StreamFX. I am having a ball with it, but I have a question though. It seems like your plugin can do the impossible, but is their a coding reason why you and other plugin developers don't tackle circular or can make sources circular objects. I am just curious as I am not a programmer. Thanks again!

Elizabeth McFife

Good afternoon. Who has faced complaints from viewers - decoding error 3000 ?
Everyone I know using StreamFX is having this issue with their viewers. Error 3000 or 1000 on 1080p. Selecting 720p makes the stream watchable but it looks like 240p minecraft graphics and completely hot garbage. Making a clip of the VOD or stream comes out completely fine.

The fix for this is to disable hardware acceleration in your browser, and the stream will display fine.

Also someone earlier was having issues starting encoding, you can no longer have reference frames enabled, either via slider or the commandline arguments at the bottom. Remove reference frames, and you will be able to stream.

Xaymar

Good afternoon. Who has faced complaints from viewers - decoding error 3000 ?
The error your viewers are seeing is due to the configuration of the encoder you've selected. Decoding errors with hardware decoding always mean that one or more of your settings is either breaking the specification itself, or the viewers hardware is unable to keep up with the requirements put on them. Note that at the current time, the majority of devices only guarantee support for Main 4.2, and exceeding it - either manually or automatically - will result in some viewers being unable to watch.

Hi Xaymar, I am super grateful for StreamFX. I am having a ball with it, but I have a question though. It seems like your plugin can do the impossible, but is their a coding reason why you and other plugin developers don't tackle circular or can make sources circular objects. I am just curious as I am not a programmer. Thanks again!

In my case it's because I don't need it, and if I needed it I already know how to do it with the things that I already have.

Hrethgir

Not sure where to post this question but I have checked the Log Viewer for OBS 27.2.3 and I cannot get StreamFX to update past version 0.10.1.0 to 0.11.1. I've tried deleting the .dll file manually, unstalling StreamFX through windows, updating StreamFX with the Windows .exe file and restarting OBS..

There is something wrong with my OBS where it refuses to accept a new version of StreamFX and many times when I launch the program it shows the pop up to update StreamFX, I click the OK button and it brings me to the download page, where I install the latest version and go through the same process.

It's been like this for several versions of StreamFX now ever since 0.10.1 and I'm not sure what's causing it. Really at a loss because I've searched through so many forum posts but cannot find this exact issue.

I also checked the FAQ which says How Can I Tell That StreamFX Has Been Successfully Installed? and I should have a StreamFX menu option at the top of the OBS window, which I do not. Despite the Log Viewer stating 0.10.1 is installed (and I think I've seen a few of the filters in transitions or under scenes), I don't have this drop down menu at the top next to StreamElements, UI.Help, ETC

Xaymar

Not sure where to post this question but I have checked the Log Viewer for OBS 27.2.3 and I cannot get StreamFX to update past version 0.10.1.0 to 0.11.1. I've tried deleting the .dll file manually, unstalling StreamFX through windows, updating StreamFX with the Windows .exe file and restarting OBS..

There is something wrong with my OBS where it refuses to accept a new version of StreamFX and many times when I launch the program it shows the pop up to update StreamFX, I click the OK button and it brings me to the download page, where I install the latest version and go through the same process.

It's been like this for several versions of StreamFX now ever since 0.10.1 and I'm not sure what's causing it. Really at a loss because I've searched through so many forum posts but cannot find this exact issue.

I also checked the FAQ which says How Can I Tell That StreamFX Has Been Successfully Installed? and I should have a StreamFX menu option at the top of the OBS window, which I do not. Despite the Log Viewer stating 0.10.1 is installed (and I think I've seen a few of the filters in transitions or under scenes), I don't have this drop down menu at the top next to StreamElements, UI.Help, ETC

Going by the information provided, it's probably best if you just reinstall OBS Studio/StreamElements.Live from scratch, and also reinstall StreamFX. Note that StreamFX officially only supports OBS Studio, and you're on your own if you use forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.