Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaymar

It would be nice to have a simple zoom option like the previous version for nvidia face tracking. :)

The old Zoom option simply controlled Padding in pixel amounts. This has now been replaced with separate padding fields that can take either pixels or percent relative to the tracked face size.

The old Zoom option simply controlled Padding in pixel amounts. This has now been replaced with separate padding fields that can take either pixels or percent relative to the tracked face size.

i'm stupid ..
As i work on Pc and on Mac .. Virtual Greenscreen is only for Windows, not for MacOS !
thank you !

phrostyphace

hi, i apologize if i should be able to figure this out myself, but i configured the virtual background, and it works great.
how do i get the part that is black to be transparent, so the video shows up anywhere i do not. now it is just black all around me, or whatever color i choose.

i want it to be see through

thanks for this amazing work btw, will definitely be a supporter!

Kalgos

Hello,

I have been using your plugin for a couple of days now. And I have to say I really like it.
However, I seem to have run into a bit of a “bug”. Not sure if you already have got a report on it, or somehow, I’m the first one to experience it.

The “bug” is that if I set my bitrate to 6000, and I record/stream my game, and I then end the recording. BUT decide to start recording again right after. For some reason OBS says that I’m now recording with anywhere from 17k to 25k bitrate instead.

https://obsproject.com/logs/KCxzM6Blcz9weCMC

I don’t know how much a log will help, if at all. But here is one. The first recording is fine, however the second on is where the problem is.

Normally to fix this problem, I just restart OBS and it seems fine for a couple of recordings.

awrebels

Is there any way to do a dynamic mask stinger? I've played around with the new stinger matte transition but the luma matte transitions A to B via black to white. It would be great if the black/white luma mask could be black for alpha and white for opaque, and the transition point is still in play. My reasoning for this is avi, mov, and even webm files which all can have alpha layers are resource hogs whether decoding or from just filesize. Having it all in an h.264 with a luma matte seems like it would be better for resource management. So is this an edge case or are there any plans to use dynamic mask for stingers?
thanks!

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.11.0 Beta 1 (Testing)

This is a Testing release!
These releases should never be used in Production workflows, and you take all responsibility for what happens if you do! We can not guarantee functionality, performance or even stability in Testing releases, which is why they should only be used in Test environments. You can find the latest Production-ready...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xaymar

StreamFX 0.11.0 Beta 2 (Testing)

This is a Testing release! ⚠
These releases should never be used in Production workflows, and you take all responsibility for what happens if you do! We can not guarantee functionality, performance or even stability in Testing releases, which is why they should only be used in Test environments. You can find the latest Production-ready release here...

Some1sm

Will Upscaling filter suport AMD FSR anytime soon? From my understanding it's NVIDIA only right now. Might be the last thing needed to match NVENC with h265 haha

Nass86

Hey, I've got this for my Windows Laptop which is great, but I have an iMac 2011 stuck on IOS High Sierra 10.13 - I can't seem to navigate to a version of StreamFX that works on OSX 10.13 - would you be able to point me to the latest version?

Xaymar

Hey, I've got this for my Windows Laptop which is great, but I have an iMac 2011 stuck on IOS High Sierra 10.13 - I can't seem to navigate to a version of StreamFX that works on OSX 10.13 - would you be able to point me to the latest version?

As stated on the System Requirements page, StreamFX requires MacOS 10.15 or later. There is no gain for StreamFX to support anything older than 10.15, as most devices within the last 5 years actually capable of running the effects at reasonable performance have the ability to upgrade to 10.15 or later.

Xaymar

StreamFX 0.11.0 Release Candidate 1 (Testing)

⚠ This is a Testing release! ⚠
These releases should never be used in Production workflows, and you take all responsibility for what happens if you do! We can not guarantee functionality, performance or even stability in Testing releases, which is why they should only be used in Test environments. You can find the latest Production-ready release here.

Please read the...

Lilith_C

Can you help me please?!!(( Why is my OBS dont see this plugin?? Where i made a mistake?

1 pic.: downloaded here
2 pic.: this exe file
My OBS way is F:\OBS-studio, so I instaled this exe file in same way: F:\OBS-studio
3 pic. As you can see, plugin is ready, but i cant add it when i press on + because there are no any new options.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 43
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 40

Xaymar

Can you help me please?!!(( Why is my OBS dont see this plugin?? Where i made a mistake?

1 pic.: downloaded here
2 pic.: this exe file
My OBS way is F:\OBS-studio, so I instaled this exe file in same way: F:\OBS-studio
3 pic. As you can see, plugin is ready, but i cant add it when i press on + because there are no any new options.

Provide a log file using the built-in log uploader in OBS Studio. See this guide on how to do that.

daniellangeplays

Hi, love the Auto-framing feature, however, it seems like settings reset when you look away.
Any temporary solution for this?
I have set stability to 98%, but stability resets when looking away.

Xaymar

Hi, love the Auto-framing feature, however, it seems like settings reset when you look away.
Any temporary solution for this?
I have set stability to 98%, but stability resets when looking away.

Settings don't reset if you look away, that is not functionality that has been included.

daniellangeplays

Settings don't reset if you look away, that is not functionality that has been included.
I realize it's not a feature, but there seem to be an issue with the stability setting.
When I set it to 98, it's fine, but when I look away it seem to reset even if the setting is still 98, can post link

Status
Not open for further replies.