Status
Not open for further replies.

mickyayger

Hello. I have an issue with StreamFX Mirror source. Mirror source works fine on everything- but for webcam mirrors nothing will show unless I open the mirror source settings first.

Every stream I have to click on all my webcam mirrors to get them to show when I enable them - is there something I'm missing or is it just the way it is?

DigibitDK

I have installed this plugin, but I see no difference at all? No errors or alerts when installing it, it went smooth. Do I need to enable it or something? I dont get it.

itsTyrion

Greetings. I was wondering if it would be possible to add NVENC H.265 (HEVC) to the stream encoder list? It works great for recording, including replay buffer, but unfortunately it's missing in the Stream tab.

YouTube has supported H.265 (and VP9) stream ingest for a while now (source) so I would be happy to see it added/unlocked.
(You need to select "Show all" in OBS and then YouTube - HLS)
1631534671140.png

Xaymar

Greetings. I was wondering if it would be possible to add NVENC H.265 (HEVC) to the stream encoder list? It works great for recording, including replay buffer, but unfortunately it's missing in the Stream tab.

YouTube has supported H.265 (and VP9) stream ingest for a while now (source) so I would be happy to see it added/unlocked.
(You need to select "Show all" in OBS and then YouTube - HLS)
View attachment 75102
StreamFX has no control over what you can and can't stream with, it simply provides encoders, sources, filters and transitions to libOBS.

ClunkTheBand

Hey, before I ask, just wanted to say thanks for making this. StreamFX is super useful and what I've been working on would be impossible without it. Really cool plugin

Anyway my question is about overriding color formats in h.265/HEVC NVENC. There's a lot of options including yuv444p16le (which I assume is the top of its class in the yuv format) but other than that the options listed seem sorta random and the one I need is missing. I'm looking for yuv422p10le. Any chance it will be added in a future update?

Xaymar

Hey, before I ask, just wanted to say thanks for making this. StreamFX is super useful and what I've been working on would be impossible without it. Really cool plugin

Anyway my question is about overriding color formats in h.265/HEVC NVENC. There's a lot of options including yuv444p16le (which I assume is the top of its class in the yuv format) but other than that the options listed seem sorta random and the one I need is missing. I'm looking for yuv422p10le. Any chance it will be added in a future update?

If you do not understand what the color formats actually are and what color formats OBS provides, leave it as Automatic.

ClunkTheBand

I've been trying to record a 10-bit 4:2:2 camera which would optimally be recorded with the matching yuv422p10le.

I did figure out from testing though that yuv444p16le does record 10-bit, so I will probably use that even though it costs a little overkill in chroma subsambling.

Xaymar

I've been trying to record a 10-bit 4:2:2 camera which would optimally be recorded with the matching yuv422p10le.

I did figure out from testing though that yuv444p16le does record 10-bit, so I will probably use that even though it costs a little overkill in chroma subsambling.

OBS does not provide anything but 8-bit RGBX/YUVX. Changing the color format does nothing but add a lossy conversion step.

Bobby©

Great plugin! And flexible that's the most appreciated)
I'm just stuck with one idea that should be quite simple to realize, but I can't figure out how to bind another source or at least a video file to a transition Shader. Is there any option to define it in the effect code? Any example is very welcome =)

Copain

I am trying to reinstall all my setup on OBS and I realize that as soon as I install the last version of StreamFx, the change of scenes becomes much slower. I go from a fraction of a second to 2 or 3 seconds.

I do not see at all where it can come from. But I will have to do without this plugin unfortunately. Maybe there is something I can do to fix the problem?

Thx to your job

Xaymar

I am trying to reinstall all my setup on OBS and I realize that as soon as I install the last version of StreamFx, the change of scenes becomes much slower. I go from a fraction of a second to 2 or 3 seconds.

I do not see at all where it can come from. But I will have to do without this plugin unfortunately. Maybe there is something I can do to fix the problem?

Thx to your job
If you have added any of the StreamFX filters to a scene or source, the problem likely lies with that, not with the latest version of StreamFX.

Xaymar

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

StreamFX 0.11.0 Alpha 6 (Testing)

⚠ This is a Testing release! ⚠
These releases should never be used in Production workflows, and you take all responsibility for what happens if you do! We can not guarantee functionality, performance or even stability in Testing releases, which is why they should only be used in Test environments. You can find the latest Production-ready release here.

Support StreamFX on Github...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I had issues leaving feedback, but....as positive feedback: I didn't know where I could really use StreamFX until I attached my encoder to a portable instance of OBS with it as a preview (Program mode). I can set a very high bandwidth and buffer to include use 1000 seconds for keyframes. StreamFX can really go beyond limits that I never thought was possible, which allows me to capture very high quality recordings that can rival that of real equipment. Kudos!

[edit] I didn't know that you added this. I'm using the testing release and will try it.
Added 'Portable' installation method to the Windows Installer

Last edited:

Xaymar

StreamFX 0.11.0 Alpha 7 (Testing)

These releases should never be used in Production workflows, and you take all responsibility for what happens if you do! We can not guarantee functionality, performance or even stability in Testing releases, which is why they should only be used in Test environments. You can find the latest Production-ready release here.

Please read the...

hello,
i update the plugin on my Mac ...with Alpha7
but the Corner Pin doesn't work ... when i set X or Y, nothing on the screen !
Have you problems with this or is it my computer ?

Xaymar

StreamFX 0.11.0 Alpha 8 (Testing)

Please read the...

Status
Not open for further replies.