YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows)

YouTube Live likes, dislikes and views counter app (Windows) 2023-08-07

MMLTech

XBStyx updated StreamCD | FREE OBS Widgets with a new update entry:

v.0.4.0 Is now live with a completely new look

➡️ Implemented static texts, using this function you can create a widget containing 10 cusomizable texts. You have a variety of customization options for each text.

➡️ I forgot to add negative values to the shadow offset for static letters, so now the X and Y offsets can be negative, with a range of -20 to 20, while the blur stays 0 to 20 allowing you to create texts with 3d effects

➡️ Implemented letter spacing for static texts

➡️ Fixed a problem that was causing scrolling texts to not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MMLTech

MMLTech

Additional url params for OBS dockable

You can now use additional parameters for docking your YouTube statistics as follows
/source/likes-goal/jYPG8WDDmLAd6hO?o=horizontal&s=1

o - Orientation of the block by default is vertical
s - Text size by default is 3rem

This parameters will override the default layout in order to be able to use it in both your livestream and dock without having to create multiple widgets.

Parameter position does not matter...

MMLTech

Changelog 04/25/2022

➡️ Introduced service carousel on homepage

➡️ Added a new service description and page for all in one social network links

➡️ Added QR code that redirects to your social profile page

➡️ Added hits statistics that you can check for your social page

➡️ Fixed YouTube viewer count for live streaming. It will now show the concurrent viewers while the broadcast is live then will switch to total views once the broadcast ends!

[URL...

GPL

Site not works - in Like counting not generate a link. site stay in Menu ID video, like goal watch goal subs goal.

please Repair this.

MMLTech

Site not works - in Like counting not generate a link. site stay in Menu ID video, like goal watch goal subs goal.

please Repair this.
I’m currently in vacation until 4th of June. I will have a look over those plugins once I’m back home however I tested on phone and they seem to work just fine. Make sure you use Video ID and Channel ID otherwise the system may not be able to fetch the data.

NeverQui

I’m currently in vacation until 4th of June. I will have a look over those plugins once I’m back home however I tested on phone and they seem to work just fine. Make sure you use Video ID and Channel ID otherwise the system may not be able to fetch the data.
It's not working for me either. I've tried it on computer and phone.

MMLTech

It's not working for me either. I've tried it on computer and phone.
It's a issue from YouTube API lowering the daily quota for everyone using the API to get statistics sadly there's nothing I can do since they already declined my request to increase the quota :(

MMLTech

MMLTech updated StreamCD | FREE OBS Widgets & LinkTree alternative with a new update entry:

New engine and best LinkTree alternative

Massive update inc.
  • - The YouTube subscriber count widget was removed because Google API was discontinued.
  • - A newly developed engine was used in the programmed YouTube live likes and views counter to produce the most accurate results.
  • - Switched to a new engine for the back end structure.
  • - Designed a new dashboard with a Light and Dark theme that you can easily switch between depending on your preferences.
  • - The sidebar menu on the Dashboard is now toggleable...