Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

dimafedy

dimafedy submitted a new resource:

Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms - Restream.io is a service for multistreaming.

What is it?

The restream.io is an online service.

Using Restream you can stream games on Youtube, Twitch, UStream, Livestream, Hitbox and many other services at the same time.

It is essential for streamers willing to expand their audience.

View attachment 4916 View attachment 4917

You can find more info at restream.io.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

XeiZ

No information anywhere about how it works or how you manage the costs that come with the traffic, it probably would be a good idea to include a "about" page of some sort.

dimafedy

No information anywhere about how it works or how you manage the costs that come with the traffic, it probably would be a good idea to include a "about" page of some sort.
We'll add page about our project in next release.
Restream is a free tool.
If you would like to discuss any ideals, please email us to team@restream.io
Thank you for your interest.

torados

Will it blend ?
It`s about VERY high traffic. For free ? Seriously ?
I can`t belive that... O.o

dimafedy

I love that the tool and how it works but I have a bad connection to your servers... :(
We are sorry((
When you have a bad connection, please email us team@restream.io

How do we use the service? is it not available yet? I'm super hyped to test and report back <3
Go to restream.io and start!

Will it blend ?
It`s about VERY high traffic. For free ? Seriously ?
I can`t belive that... O.o
Yes of сourse. It's free and you can start using restream.io!

BCNPalomino

Awesome, I'll have fun testing it out tomorrow as its 4 am. I think you should make the url a bit more noticeable on the description page, I hardly found the "Find more info at restream.io..." part. Lots of people I think will assume this is a program they download just because most of the tools are.

torados

We are talking about ~ 400 MB/h (Megabyte) per Streamer. (2500 Bitrate)
400 MB/h per Streamingservice (!!).
Are you serious about your traffic? O.o

I mean, traffic isn`t for free....

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
I'm not about to give out my stream keys to a third party but that's just me.

Curious how you plan on monetizing this, because even though you have no traffic problems now, you're going to in the future, and there is no way in hell you're going to keep it free.

BCNPalomino

Hey guys, reporting back, streamed for about 2 hours with restreamer, all looked good, no lag on twitch or hitbox.

I was a tad concerned about the putting in my stream key at first but I thought about it like this, someone else having the stream key doesn't compromise the account as in, you will lose your streaming account on twitch or something like that, it only allows you to broadcast, and can be re created making the previous one useless if anything weird was to happen.

At first on hitbox I was getting just a black screen and had to go to obs advance settings and put it to 2 key framerate, it was set to 0 be default and that fixed it up. I didn't get any lag on either side though I was within my means. 2 upload on both streams and about 10 upload in my package so i wouldn't have expected lag.

Anyhew it was neat, of course hitbox is still quite small so i didn't get any viewers or anything xD but the restream site worked fine for myself.

bilehazard

Tested this for 15 mins or so for Twitch, Hitbox, instagib and streamup all at once. Seemed to work great for me. Imma test it some more when i actually stream a game.

Last edited:

dimafedy

I'm not about to give out my stream keys to a third party but that's just me.
Curious how you plan on monetizing this, because even though you have no traffic problems now, you're going to in the future, and there is no way in hell you're going to keep it free.

You can reset your keys on twitch or other services whenever you want.
We don`t know how to monetize this but we have many happy streamers. It's awesome!
Soon we'll add a "donate" button.

sneaky4oe

About costs - nginx can run few streams fine with a server worth $3.5/month, so this one should be kinda cheap. Maybe he'll add some "premium" functions like monthly fee for one additional stream transcoding to make bitrate for witch lower, for instance. I'd pay up to 15 dollars to get 720p/2mbit out of my 1080p/5.5mbit, because out of all streaming platforms, twitch is the worst anc dan handle only lowest bitrates.

dimafedy

is there a way to ping that server i am just curious?

You can add restream key and link in your encoder and start streaming just to restream without any other added channels.

Playback of the streaming video on every service depends on its specific processing and streaming features. So if you want to test latency in the middle of the restream and other platforms you should add other channels into you restream panel and start broadcasting :).
We are going to add servers status in the near future.

I am now not able to stream to it for some reason...

Can you share more information about it?
What type of server have you chose?
Sometimes we have mystical errors with US servers. We are trying to fix it.

About costs - nginx can run few streams fine with a server worth $3.5/month, so this one should be kinda cheap. Maybe he'll add some "premium" functions like monthly fee for one additional stream transcoding to make bitrate for witch lower, for instance. I'd pay up to 15 dollars to get 720p/2mbit out of my 1080p/5.5mbit, because out of all streaming platforms, twitch is the worst anc dan handle only lowest bitrates.

thanks for the idea.
we will discuss about it in the evening with our team