Question / Help Stream lagging BAD only Overwatch

AlexL95

Hi, so recently my stream has started lagging BAD when I play Overwatch, have tried Dead By Daylight and doesnt lag at all.
I recently moved but this place has better internet (100mb down/110mb up).
I have tried lowering bitrate, usually have it on 3500 but put it down to 3000 and more. Changed the encoding thing to superfast and veryfast.
Me and all my friends are out of ideas, if anyone here knows what can help?
The actual game does not lag for me that plays it, I get 0 frame drops in obs, bitrate are always steady green at whatever I put it on
My log is pasted in here so if you got time look at it and tell me what I can change.

thanks
Alex

Attachments

• 2018-09-19 15-00-55.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 309

AlexL95

How about this one? Weird. That was the latest one and it lagged but try this

Attachments

• 2018-09-19 14-54-00.txt
    14.8 KB · Views: 377

BK-Morpheus

That one is working.
You loose most frames due to CPU overload and only a few due to GPU overload.
As x264 quality get's really bad at presets that are faster than very fast, I would suggest to try out encoding with NVENC instead of x264/CPU.

AlexL95

That one is working.
You loose most frames due to CPU overload and only a few due to GPU overload.
As x264 quality get's really bad at presets that are faster than very fast, I would suggest to try out encoding with NVENC instead of x264/CPU.

I will try that, I actually thought I did have it on NVENC but apparently it was only on Advanced settings. Most have accidently changed that. Thanks man

AlexL95

Previous comment did not help. Still lagging bad. Tried mutiple things with mutiple other streamers nothing seem to help. Anyone know anything?

AlexL95

Here. I have just tried to see if anything wasnt connected correctly, lowered my FPS, Changed to Bilinear, and other

Attachments

• 2018-09-21 00-34-08.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 227

BK-Morpheus

Ok, log shows, that the CPU bottleneck is gone and the system ran into the next bottleneck (seems like you have no FPS limit in your game, so you force your system to bottleneck).
- Windows 10 Game DVR is still enabled
- GPU load is too high (set a frame limit for your game and reduce details/effects, until the GPU load stays under ~95% while the Game+OBS are running)