Songify (Spotify Now Playing & Song Requests)

Free Songify (Spotify Now Playing & Song Requests) v1.5.3

Inzaniity

Inzaniity updated Songify with a new update entry:

v1.3.9.3

What's Changed
  • Added error handling on the new chat response if the stream is down. For some reason, it doesn't create the option on some occurrences resulting in crashes. This should prevent this, otherwise, go to Settings -> Twitch and enable these options once and turn them off after (if you don't want to use them)
    215459198-f5fb8315-ec17-419e-bdfe-6460bb5dcb5a.png
  • Removed the patch notes from the main...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Inzaniity

v1.4.0.0

Please take the time to read the patch notes. There are some important changes in this update.
* If you want to use chat announcements you have to re-login to Twitch for this to work because of changed scopes.
* If you want to use the !songlike command you have to relink your Spotify account for this to work.

Additions
:
* Added Twitch Login for Bot Account.
* Added a !song response. This will get used for the !song command, the auto announce in chat and...

Inzaniity

v1.4.4

Changes:​

• Added an option to add all song requests to the selected "liked songs" playlist.
  • Fixed broadcasters not being able to request songs on their own channel.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the loading of playlists.
  • Improved stability and error handling.
  • Added functionality to populate the local queue even when the web queue is unavailable.
  • Implemented a workaround to handle scenarios where the web queue is not available.
  • Improved error...

sixdenk

Amazing app love it :)
I just can’t get the „Pause Text“ working
I wrote something something in the field but when I pause Spotify it does not change to the text.

Any help?

Also can we have the option to remove „now playing“ that would be great

sixdenk

Used it the last weeks. Very nice tweak/app
Can we have Mac support? Switched to a Mac streaming setup since it uses a lot less power consumption on a MacBook Pro 14 M2 Max

Inzaniity

Hello,
is there a way to buck radio plays or songs longer than 8 minutes?
Hey, what do you mean with "radio plays"? And yes you can limit the length of the requested songs to be 8 minutes at max.

Settings -> Twitch Song Requests -> Last Option "Max song length (in minutes)", change that to 8 and it should do the trick

Inzaniity

Inzaniity updated Songify (Spotify Now Playing & Song Requests) with a new update entry:

v1.5.1

Changes:

Bug Fixes and Corrections:

• Modified the queue check to prevent items from getting stuck, though this ongoing issue may not be completely resolved.
• Fixed !song command causing a crash sometimes.
• Corrected a configuration mistake where VIP and subscriber settings were switched.
• Resolved a problem with the check live status functionality not operating correctly.
• Resolved a bug causing the widget cover image to malfunction when accessing the...

Tavaon

Hello, first of all, thanks for the plugin, it works perfect!
I have a question, how can i do a line break in the artist/tittle line ( {artist} - {title} {{requested by @{req}}} )?

Inzaniity

I have a question, how can i do a line break in the artist/tittle line ( {artist} - {title} {{requested by @{req}}} )?
Hey! Unfortunately, there is no way to go about this right now, I'll see what I can do to make this happen! For the time being you could use the separate text files for Artist and Title if enabled.

Inzaniity

I implemented it, it'll be in the next update! You can use \n for new line then

Inzaniity

Inzaniity updated Songify (Spotify Now Playing & Song Requests) with a new update entry:

The final update

❗❗Final Update Announcement❗❗

This is the last scheduled update for this project. We are excited to announce that there will be a successor in the pipeline. Please note that although no new features will be introduced going forward, we will continue to address and fix any critical bugs that may arise.

New Features:

• Introduced a Requester.txt file in the output directory when "Split Artist and Title" is enabled.
  • Enabled the webserver to be accessed by...