Bug Report Some issue with mp4/flv files

zerocul

Does anyone have problems with local video files? I have 3 video file (both mp4 and flv), which does not edited with VirtualDub (Unsupported FLV) or Avidemux (just green rectangle with sound). Youtube also rejected this files with message "wrong format". Any other flv (like downloaded VOD) I can open in VirtualDub without problems.
If needed some technical info from this files - just tell me how to get it and I try :)
In same time I have some mp4 files, which plays, edited and youtubed without problems.
P.S. Broken FLV files plays fine with Smplayer and VLC. Broken MP4 file doesn't play nowhere.

zerocul

Okay, new data here.
I made some new tests with following results:
1) All .flv files is "broken" from Youtube pont of view. So I think it is incorrect or old realization of codec or container.
2) All .mp4 files, seems, looks fine. Only one file is broken, and I think I know reason - OBS is freezed, and I needed to end process from Task Manager. Unfortunately, log of this stream is overwritten.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
if your stream was really long, and the file is really big, the app will take a while when you end the stream because it's building mp4 file data

zerocul

Hmm, stream was 25:32/294 MB (I can save this part from stream service :) ). Other files is longer and bigger but plays fine :) But I'm realize that I'm need to wait some time after pressing "Stop stream".