Free Snaz [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yachak

Last edited by a moderator:

RegnaM

Re: Snaz / PC Time to Text

OBS doesn't seem to update the file, it only update when i stop/start preview or switch scene.
Maybe that's because the file is on destop, i have no issue with my nowplaying.txt in C:/ directory.

Can you add an option for the file location ?

Yachak

Can you add an option for the file location ?
- The file location is on th eleft of the button "Copy Path to Clipboard" :)

I changed the path from /T2TTime.txt to \T2TTime.txt so the clipboard copy's
correct path.

Or try to locate the file on your desktop within OBS. (Make sure to run the app first and then locate the file.

Restarting the app should fire a update to 1.0.0.8

Regards

tHesR5

Would it also be possible to make a count down? All the count down desktop widgets i have always require a date+time to work properly all i need it to do is count down to say 5:30 or 6:00. but its a pain in the rear with these current ones do have to do 16/03/13 5:30:00pm everytime lol

Yachak

So u want to fill in a time and then press a button to countdown right ?

Or u want a countdown to a specific time ?

Yachak

=== Version 1.1.0.0

+ Countdown feature added on request ( + CD Prefix )
+ Changelog menu enabled

(i'l might put an extra option in a while to set a default time all the time)

JBRp0UK.jpg

Enjoy

tHesR5

Re: Snaz / PC Time to Text + Countdowntimer

Your awesome! Thanks for the countdown addition ill give it a try my next stream! Also sorry for the delay have been busy haha, just a countdown to a specific time, the date is irrelevant to me I normally start my stream at 5:00 but start the streaming process at about 4:30-4:45 so it's give or take 30min till I actually start streaming. If there was an option to discard the date factor and just base it off of time that would be even better.

Yachak

Re: [TOOL] Snaz / PC Time to Text + Countdowntimer

Hi tHesR5,

Well the thing is with timers if we dont use the date factor we gonne have alot of errors :)

But when u open Snaz, the date itself will always be default as the current day u start the application, so u basically just change the timer time press start and ready to go.

Regards

tHesR5

Is there a way to make the date and time two separate text fields?

Yachak

tHesR5 said:

yes that is possible, what date u are liking to have on a different one, the current date or the date on the countdown timer ?

Yachak

Yachak said:
tHesR5 said:

yes that is possible, what date u are liking to have on a different one, the current date or the date on the countdown timer ?

Sorry i read it the wrong way thought u meant something else ...

U hav eto think about other users also :)

What if someone start hes stream up at Monday 23.00h and hes going live at Tuesday 01.00h - :)

The time always has to be linked to a date - otherwise u will get a stucking bugged counter if users put something like this in the field.

tHesR5

hmm Maybe a tick box for "Today" which will auto populate the current date? and if today is not checked then you can define a date?

lebqzz

Hello sir.
I absolutley love this little program but have some question to maybe making it a bit easier for casters in general.

what about an ability to add timers with set countdown( thinking of League of legends Dragon and Baron timers. they spawn after kill after a certain time, 5 and 7 minutes I think) and would like to instead of have to set the date and calculating 7 mins from current time

so in conjunction with OBS when the coundown ends(time hit 0) instead of popping a confirmation box of an error for wrong time, could change it to a set text(post text).

so ability to add 2 more countdown timers
ability to set a minute countdown(auto find the correct time and start countdown on start.
Seperate text files(because OBs does not support tags.

And now we just need a Video plugin and a music plugin to have a playlist running in the background ;P

Yachak

lebqzz said:
so in conjunction with OBS when the coundown ends(time hit 0) instead of popping a confirmation box of an error for wrong time, could change it to a set text(post text).

I will change this for the users in the next release

lebqzz said:
what about an ability to add timers with set countdown( thinking of League of legends Dragon and Baron timers. they spawn after kill after a certain time, 5 and 7 minutes I think) and would like to instead of have to set the date and calculating 7 mins from current time

This tool is not intended to be for a in game countdown timer at all :)

Yachak

=== Version 1.1.0.4

+ Added a field option that enables u to show preformatted text when the
countdown is done
* No pop-up will show anymore when countdown is done. Playing a sound
(if user wants to ofc) when its done will be availble in next update

lebqzz

for players there are toold for ingame counters... but for casters.. in xsplit there is a flash way to get around it ;)

Or for istance I have to go away for 30 seconds for ads. would be a nice to see a countdown for 30 sec with ADS timer for those idiotic enough to block ;)

Yachak

Re: [TOOL] Snaz / Stream pc time or countdown live

=== Version 1.2.0.1

+ New: Text line changer feature added (U can add up to max. of 3 pre-
formatted textlines to change live between given interval of seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.