ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS

Free ScoreBoard for OBS on MacOS 1.12

kopsap4ik

Excellent program. Thanks. I love it
I'm using it with shortcuts to an external numpad. It works perfectly when assigning the shortcuts via MacOS preferences/shortcuts
However for the command "Reset timer" it doesn't work. For example I'd like to assign to the 2 key but I see in scoreboard's menu that the shortcut is shift+2. It looks like the shift is added whatever the combined key. Is it possible to fix this ?
So, I checked the current version of the application from the AppStore v1.1 with your case and an external full-size USB keyboard with an additional NumPad unit (Windows keyboard). No problem in assigning a simple two ("2") to the "Reset timer" hotkey. Works fine. But the two ("2") works only from the NumPad block, it will not work to assign a two ("2") from the top row of number buttons located above the letters of the main keyboard.

kopsap4ik

44A903D1-6B95-4647-B7D6-DA2A7788328C.jpeg

johnthebaptist

Does the hotkey functionality work along streamdeck? In streamdeck, you can assign hotkey’s to do certain things, same as typing the hotkey on a keyboard. has this been tested at all? i love the look of this, but the streamdeck functionality would get me to buy it.

kopsap4ik

Does the hotkey functionality work along streamdeck? In streamdeck, you can assign hotkey’s to do certain things, same as typing the hotkey on a keyboard. has this been tested at all? i love the look of this, but the streamdeck functionality would get me to buy it.
I don't have streamdeck, so I can't say how well it will or won't work. I have not personally tested this possibility.
You can download the free old version, it should be enough to test:
download the ScoreBoard v0.5 for free

kopsap4ik

One more question, is there a plugin for Streamdeck?
Hello!

1) I'm thinking about how to make red/yellow cards for football, but I haven't come up with a convenient option yet, since OBS for MacOS cannot show icons/emoticons from text (text only).

The same applies to team logos. Of course, I can add a selection of team logos to the program and this picture will be saved in the ScoreBoard Outputs folder. However, this does not change the logic of displaying pictures in OBS itself, because any picture can be selected with a couple of clicks in OBS itself. But during the match the icons do not change. Thanks for the idea, I promise to think about the implementation, maybe it will be more convenient to change icons in the scoreboard, and OBS will try to display the image along the same path on the disk.

2) I don't have a ready-made plugin for Streamdeck. But in the standard Streamdeck application for MacOS, you can independently create your own scripts from several actions to control other programs.

For example:
Open (activate) ScoreBoard, then perform an action from the program menu (add a goal, stop/start the timer, etc.), then switch to OBS, activate the desired source.

beamup7

I am having a problem inputting team names, especially when a mistake has been made, & I try to make a correction. A drop-down menu appears, & items from that menu are arbitrarily placed in the text box without me clicking on them. In the first screenshot, when I typed an uppercase J, the menu appeared with all of the incorrect inputs that arbitrarily appeared in the text box previously. Next, I entered a lowercase r, a space, & then an uppercase I. However, another Jr appeared instead of the I as you can see in the second screenshot. I can't find a way to clear the drop-down menu & am unable to enter the name properly. This happens in both text boxes. I apologize if I should have attached only thumbnails.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 3.02.23 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 3.11.52 PM.png

kopsap4ik

I am having a problem inputting team names, especially when a mistake has been made, & I try to make a correction. A drop-down menu appears, & items from that menu are arbitrarily placed in the text box without me clicking on them. In the first screenshot, when I typed an uppercase J, the menu appeared with all of the incorrect inputs that arbitrarily appeared in the text box previously. Next, I entered a lowercase r, a space, & then an uppercase I. However, another Jr appeared instead of the I as you can see in the second screenshot. I can't find a way to clear the drop-down menu & am unable to enter the name properly. This happens in both text boxes. I apologize if I should have attached only thumbnails.
View attachment 99460View attachment 99461

To be honest, I wasn't able to repeat the steps to fully understand the problem.

But the simple solution is to clear all saved values.
To do this, click on the "Game Counters" item in the main menu, then press and hold the ALT key on the keyboard and tap on the "Clear Defaults" item.

This will return all parameters to the default, including a list of entered command names. After this, do not forget to re-enter the parameters you need in the program settings.

Attachments

• IMG_8068.jpg
    IMG_8068.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 16