Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

Alucard

HitBox stopped working since they changed their entire page and APi's. The service is now called SmashCast.tv.

The last screen position is sadlyx still not saved, I always need to re-drag&drop the window on the second monitor.

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Restream supports Smashcast

2017-05-15-platform-smashcast.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alucard

Duplicate Youtube messages aren't fixed. Which means when you as broadcaster write something it gets displayed twice as 'Broadcaster' and then some seconds later as your YouTube name again. Please fix this. This seems to affect only YouTube.

Shmikes200

Restream is brilliant by the way, I feel, all you guys behind the dev deserve a thank you from all of us. I use it and has resolved a lot of my dual screen setup problems.

Thanks

dimafedy

Duplicate Youtube messages aren't fixed. Which means when you as broadcaster write something it gets displayed twice as 'Broadcaster' and then some seconds later as your YouTube name again. Please fix this. This seems to affect only YouTube.
We're going to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind feedback.

Respearme

Haven't seen any troubles with OBS yet. At least for twitch. Successfully streaming league for 1 month already =)

Alucard

Latest Restream app crashes for me (2.2.1.43) - is there any logfile which I can provide? I searched already in the app dir but I found nothing, I'm not sure what could cause the crash. It's directly during the start, a re-install didn't solved the problem. Windows 10 x64 RS3.

Edit:
tkrscqry.png

Edit2:
Got finally a log + crashdump.

Last edited:

Alucard

Thanks for fixing issue #212, only problem left is that whenever you use Discord two-factor authentification you can't sign-in with restream cause there is no option given.

lovesong

Hello all, first time posting and hope to become a fellow, positive contributing member.

@dimafedy and anybody else, I came here due to interest in both restream and OBS. My question is related to using hashtags in several of the multiple platforms that restream works with. I noticed that you have sites that are Russian, Chinese, Korean, etc in addition to America. Do you know if these platforms are similar to Youtube, Periscope, etc where you can use hashtags to promote your stream or do they use different systems? I ask because I'd like to try to gain new fans worldwide but not sure if the search functionality works the same across the board.

Obviously, you might not be able to use "Drake" or "Rolling Stones" in Japanese but typing in #music and the Japanese equivalent of music might help get you a new fan here and there.

If anybody has any helpful words of wisdom, they'd be greatly appreciated.

If this works the way it looks like it works, this seems like a great opportunity to leverage your video content to not just one market but a worldwide market.

Thanks to Restream and OBS staff and coders for making this technology possible!

LS

PS - I noticed Restream has a great list of all their partner platforms on their site but are there any other external links that show the different platforms for different countries? That way if somebody wanted to say try to gain more fans in say, Ukraine, could sign up for a video platform in that country since there might be a huge audience there that might not visit the sites you currently promote on.

(ex. ok.ru - Russia, Afreeca.tv - South Korea, Showroom - Japan)

Last edited:

lovesong

Not sure if anybody else has the same question as me but just in case, here was the answer I found.

The answer is yes, many sites that Restream can post to, some by default (ex. Afreecatv) and others requiring Custom RTMP (ex. Nicolive) have similar hashtags search functionality but the challenge you'll have is figuring out what those specific markets are searching for. Apologies in advance if I'm stating the obvious but I'd actually never heard of many of the sites that Restream posts to by default so it was enlightening to learn what other platforms were out there.

Hope this helps somebody else out there.

Hello all, first time posting and hope to become a fellow, positive contributing member.

@dimafedy and anybody else, I came here due to interest in both restream and OBS. My question is related to using hashtags in several of the multiple platforms that restream works with. I noticed that you have sites that are Russian, Chinese, Korean, etc in addition to America. Do you know if these platforms are similar to Youtube, Periscope, etc where you can use hashtags to promote your stream or do they use different systems? I ask because I'd like to try to gain new fans worldwide but not sure if the search functionality works the same across the board.

Obviously, you might not be able to use "Drake" or "Rolling Stones" in Japanese but typing in #music and the Japanese equivalent of music might help get you a new fan here and there.

If anybody has any helpful words of wisdom, they'd be greatly appreciated.

If this works the way it looks like it works, this seems like a great opportunity to leverage your video content to not just one market but a worldwide market.

Thanks to Restream and OBS staff and coders for making this technology possible!

LS

PS - I noticed Restream has a great list of all their partner platforms on their site but are there any other external links that show the different platforms for different countries? That way if somebody wanted to say try to gain more fans in say, Ukraine, could sign up for a video platform in that country since there might be a huge audience there that might not visit the sites you currently promote on.

(ex. ok.ru - Russia, Afreeca.tv - South Korea, Showroom - Japan)