Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

LtStan

Hey folks, why have you removed the viewer count overview from your Restream Chat app?

I would really think reintegrating this feature to the tool ( viewer-count overall and channels) as part of the chat main window or as pop out window, would makes the app more viable.
You can have the overview with the channel drop down, but than you can not see the chat!

Also a secondary window with the viewer names would be very nice.

Lucas83

Hey, @LtStan - I reported this issue 3 days ago to Restream support, and I got answer that they will try to put it back. Some time ago they added direct support contact at Restream page (red button at the right, down corner). You can try to send this issue that way, because I doubt if they read it there, sadly. Maybe if more users could report this issue then maybe they could fix it faster.

ITPalg

I told them on Restream.io Help that I have been unable to connect to Twitch.

I tried this a year ago a few times, stopped using it, tried to use it a few days ago, and it only gets received at Hitbox and YouTube Gaming accounts.

I have the same settings for my normal straight to Twitch OBS broadcasting, using the Los Angles RMTP and stream key they now have on this newer Restream.io setup from what I was used to last year, and what is on their tutorial video.

I wish I could remember this other restreaming service I saw but can't seem to find if I put into my bookmarks. They had a premium service as well and I remember they did some broadcasting something in Florida last year.

dimafedy

I told them on Restream.io Help that I have been unable to connect to Twitch.

I tried this a year ago a few times, stopped using it, tried to use it a few days ago, and it only gets received at Hitbox and YouTube Gaming accounts.

I have the same settings for my normal straight to Twitch OBS broadcasting, using the Los Angles RMTP and stream key they now have on this newer Restream.io setup from what I was used to last year, and what is on their tutorial video.

I wish I could remember this other restreaming service I saw but can't seem to find if I put into my bookmarks. They had a premium service as well and I remember they did some broadcasting something in Florida last year.

@ITPalg Hello, We've replied to all your messages and we're willing to help to solve all problems if you have it with Restream

dimafedy

Hey, @LtStan - I reported this issue 3 days ago to Restream support, and I got answer that they will try to put it back. Some time ago they added direct support contact at Restream page (red button at the right, down corner). You can try to send this issue that way, because I doubt if they read it there, sadly. Maybe if more users could report this issue then maybe they could fix it faster.
Thanks for the help
Hey folks, why have you removed the viewer count overview from your Restream Chat app?

I would really think reintegrating this feature to the tool ( viewer-count overall and channels) as part of the chat main window or as pop out window, would makes the app more viable.
You can have the overview with the channel drop down, but than you can not see the chat!

Also a secondary window with the viewer names would be very nice.

Hello, we've added counter into restream chat you can watch on the header of application.

Thank you for your request.

dimafedy

What the hell is the difference between YouTube and YouTube Stream Now Beta?

Hello @Jaxel
There are three types of connection which Youtube provides.
1. Youtube creates "separate events"
2. Youtube Stream Now works the same like Twitch
3. Youtube gaming works like Youtube Stream Now just with adding game category automatically.
:)

Thanks for your question

dimafedy

Nice but I have tiny critic.

The social alert is realy realy late compared to the stream.

I made a streaming test to youtube and the anounce on my twitter came between 30 and 45 min after I stopper my test that has gone for 5 min.

EDIT :
New problem

I can't restream to Twitch and youtube at the same time. it a problem that was what I was looking for.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you connect with us via instant chat on the website.

Thank you

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Edit titles and games in one place

2016-06-23-titles-beta.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

XeiZ

Love the title and game option, really handy. Would it be difficult to add a row at the top that changes all of them at once? Maybe even planned for the restream chat app?

Andiy

Hey :) How it works exaclty? Do i need double upload for each service or does i stream to Restream and restream transfer it to the services (Youtube, Twitch aso?)

dimafedy

Love the title and game option, really handy. Would it be difficult to add a row at the top that changes all of them at once? Maybe even planned for the restream chat app?

We will think how to implement it.
Thanks for the idea.

dimafedy

Hey :) How it works exaclty? Do i need double upload for each service or does i stream to Restream and restream transfer it to the services (Youtube, Twitch aso?)

Restream transfer your video to services.
You need the same bandwidth channel as you stream to one service.
Thanks for your question