Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream!

Free Stream to Twitch, Mixer, Youtube & Over 30+ other platforms at once with Restream! 2.2

Mafu

how is this better than obs? Currently we are using obs to stream our live radio mixshow to Ustream then embedding it on our website. And it's free.

dimafedy

how is this better than obs?
Currently, we are using O to stream our live radio mixshow to Ustream then embedding it on our website. And it's free.
Hello, @Mafu.
OBS helps you to capture the signal and deliver it to the streaming service such as Youtube or Twitch.
Restream helps you to stream to all streaming services simultaneously.

Brief explanation of how Restream works:

1. You add all of your channels across different streaming platforms (for example Twitch, Hitbox, Youtube)
  2. Put Restream RTMP URL and stream key to your broadcaster.
  3. Start streaming
  4. Restream delivers your stream to all of this channels at the same time, no additional bandwidth or hardware resources required on your end.

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Restream supports Periscope.tv

2016-11-24-platform-periscope.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Noodlebox

There seems to be a bug on Restream Chat now, it's double posting when you use 'embed chat'. Also Hitbox the 'Image fit' isn't working bug still isn't fixed. Also can you add customization in color font customization for 'embed chat'? Also is there a way to hide Timestamp in 'embend chat' since you can't customize it? I'm artist and tend use white background alot I don't think the white font works with me. Picarto chat seems to stop working again, after you enter a couple of sentence you suddenly can't talk to picarto chat anymore.

Last edited:

dimafedy

dimafedy updated Restream to Hitbox, Youtube, Twitch and other platforms with a new update entry:

Referral Contest Results

We’d like to thank all the amazing streamers who took part in our Referral contest!

It`s time to announce the winners!

1. YUSHAWOT - Sony Playstation 4PRO + Elgato Gaming Capture HD 60
  2. SNEAKY4OE - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070
  3. RUSSIAN - Elgato Gaming Capture HD 60
The first 10 places get Xsplit PRO with a year license.

Contestants who took places 11 to 40 will get XSplit Pro on a 6-month license.

Plus, all participants can convert earned credits into Restream Pro Features.

Read the rest of this update entry...

dimafedy

Vashzaron

Hey quick question, what does it mean by "check your encoder settings" with a thunderbolt symbol? I get that on the site when I stream but the output to Twitch & Youtube is working fine.

What are the default settings the site expects?

dimafedy

Hey quick question, what does it mean by "check your encoder settings" with a thunderbolt symbol? I get that on the site when I stream but the output to Twitch & Youtube is working fine.

What are the default settings the site expects?

Hello, we've improved that notify. Please check our help center