Replay Source

Replay Source 1.6.11

RRPete

@Exeldro thanks for the update, makes instant replays so easy. But when saving the replay, audio captured taken from the elgato HD60X has a crackle sound to it on the clip, where as if I watched the video back there was no crackle on the stream itself. Any advice?

jegadk

One (potentially silly) question: is there a way to use a Browser source as the replay Video Source, or a workaround for this? We stream live rugby and would love the ability to show replay angles from our wireless goal post cameras. These stream directly to an IP address which we pull into OBS as a Browser source. No luck getting the plug-in to work with these so far.
Hi.

Just tried it.
My test: In sources inserted Browser object wiht url to a youtube video. Added a replay source with Video Source = Browser and a directory to save to. Now just setup a shortcut to save. This works fine

scotthoward432

Thank you for your answer !

So I am going to test for "audio driver conflict resolution", but the only common element between the 2 computers (not counting OBS) is voicemeeter banana.

For the example, here is a link, I have chosen music on purpose so that we can hear it well.
(But when I play the replay directly in OBS, I have no problem with the sound. This is only when the file is saved.)

I am a musician recording on my laptop using OBS through my Yamaha Board MG10(should have gotten one above that one, didnt realize but still should be ok) and my TC Helicon Vo8icelive2. I have been using OBS for about a year and never had a problem till now. This crackling whenever I sing or speak or play guitar. I have watched all the YouTube videos and done what was recommended but no difference. I have Shure wireless microphone or an AKG which is a great microphone. It picks up everything... My interface is the BehringerU-phoria UMC204HD. So to recap:

Microphone- Shure Wireless or AKG (requires Phantom)
Laptop Ryzen (gamer laptop)
Interphase - Behringer UMC20HD
Board - Yamaha
Voice box - TC Helicon VOICELIVE2

HOW do I get rid of this crakle... I have reinstalled the OBS software, and switched out most of the wires, figuring maybe one of the wires had issues.. I figured maybe the wires were on top of each other so I separated most of them. I have just changed the output to the Realtek speakers on the laptop...

And will see what happens... in the meantime, any thoughts?
scotthowardmusicteam@gmail.com

thanks so much in advance,

Scott

RacineRaiders

Hello, we run a multi-camera setup. The replay functionality is awesome. I've seen people asking about showing replays from different camera sources. We use an ATEM Extreme ISO that feeds OBS and I haven't seen anyone indicate they have that setup.

Currently, our replays are only what in Program so it has the scoreboard bug overlay and sponsor logos over the replay. Using our set up, is there a way to pull a clean feed replay and to create a clean feed of replays that are grouped that we could play at halftime or after the game? Thanks.

Altezza

Hello, we run a multi-camera setup. The replay functionality is awesome. I've seen people asking about showing replays from different camera sources. We use an ATEM Extreme ISO that feeds OBS and I haven't seen anyone indicate they have that setup.

Currently, our replays are only what in Program so it has the scoreboard bug overlay and sponsor logos over the replay. Using our set up, is there a way to pull a clean feed replay and to create a clean feed of replays that are grouped that we could play at halftime or after the game? Thanks.
If you put all of the overlays with the Atem, than you can not to save a clean feed. But if you use the OBS for the lower thirds and other overlays than you have to set your camera (in this case the Atem output) as source in the replay source. I also use an Atem mini, and I use the replay source this way.