Question / Help Random Stuttering in OBS Preview & Twitch Stream

Glowhyena

Hello, guys.

I'm currently having a problem with OBS Studio that randomly stutters the preview on OBS Studio while streaming games to Twitch since May. I've been streaming for 4 years, I never had the problem before. However, in May, the stuttering occurred after Windows updates or... I don't remember what I did something. Well, it happens in some minutes while streaming MechWarrior Online, Fallout 4, World of Warcraft, and some. Yes, I already looked up for solutions on Google; unfortunately, they didn't solve.

Please, can you help me with the problem? I will appreciate that. Thank you.

Skip to 00:58:05 - https://www.twitch.tv/glowhyena/video/299800843

Last Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/mwH1PSsQcWTqMKlH

Attachments

• 2018-08-20 13-18-30.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2018-08-20 13-21-02.txt
    19.8 KB · Views: 26

Narcogen

You've got Display and Game captures together in the same scene, which can cause performance issues.

You're also appear to be running the 32 bit application on a 64 bit operating system, is there a reason?

Lastly, you've got a bit of GPU overload that would probably be addressed by capping the framerate in the games you're playing or turning on vsync.

Is May when you installed the Killer firewall?

Glowhyena

I used Display capture if the Game Capture failed. So, I removed Display from all scenes.

Started using the 64-bit version of OBS Studio, still experienced stuttering.

I haven't tested other games than Fallout 4 that is modded with Load Accelerator. Load Accelerator automatically disables vsync during the loading screen. So, I will test other games with disabled vsync to see if the stuttering is gone.

I'm not sure if I had Killer firewall; but, so I uninstalled Killer Network Manager then. The program might be the problem, I remember that I updated it and the stuttering started to happen.

Thank you for the reply!