Question / Help Random OBS crash (once in 1-2 weeks)

Dzikawa

And it happened again... Is there another place where i can ask for the help? I've been posting for 4 months here and still got no replies.

Attachments

• 2017-04-20 22-35-09.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Crash 2017-04-21 02-02-01.txt
    50 KB · Views: 31

Dzikawa

Happened again. Is there anybody from administration who can at least show some sign of life? This problem is getting crazy annoying and having no replies only makes this even more sad.

Attachments

• Crash 2017-05-13 23-19-53.txt
    50 KB · Views: 42
  • 2017-05-13 20-34-52.txt
    7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2017-05-13 20-35-19.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 29

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Does this generally happen in apps like Photoshop that have a frequently changing mouse cursor? Looks like there's some issue copying the cursor properly.

Dzikawa

Does this generally happen in apps like Photoshop that have a frequently changing mouse cursor? Looks like there's some issue copying the cursor properly.
Yes, i'm streaming only in creative section and using only photoshop scene or webcam scene! Is there a fix to that problem i could do?

Dzikawa

Crash happened again yesterday right after i updated to the latest OBS version. Not to be rude but i was wondering if i should wait for the fix of my crash problem or do i need to search for other streaming program or some workaround? This is a serious problem for me that been there for half a year already.

Dzikawa

Somebody suggested to turn off my gpu in Photoshop settings. That didn't help, crashed again after 4 days of usual streaming.

Attachments

• crash.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 35

Dzikawa

After finding somebody with the exact same setup as i have except the tablet i decided to upgrade it (since drivers were too old and i thought they are just incompatible with win10 and that causes the crash to happen) and got myself a new Wacom Intuos Pro tablet and got latest drivers. After a week of streaming it crashed again with the same error.

Attachments

• Crash 2017-07-30 23-46-03.txt
    106.3 KB · Views: 36

Dzikawa

No, unfortunately i didn't. Still crashing randomly from time to time, i posted that problem to MantisBT and Fenrir answered "Just adding as a note, this happens because of how quickly Photoshop changes the cursor icon.", so i guess they know that the problem exists but i'm not sure if it's a high priority one for them.