QuorraBot - Free cross-platform Multi-Purpose Twitch.tv chat Bot

Free QuorraBot - Free cross-platform Multi-Purpose Twitch.tv chat Bot 1.14

qblogo2.png

As myself and GMT2001 were originally the main developers for phantombot, and PhantomIndex (owner of the domain name) has decided to make a seperate team and take the bot into a different direction, we have decided to continue our bot as QuorraBot. Below is a list of current features our bot has:

CROSS-PLATFORM:
Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Raspberry pi.

STANDALONE:
This bot runs as a stand alone application. You can run it independantly. It does not require OBS in any way to run.

USER HOSTED:
This bot can run on your own computer with a twitch account you create for the bot.
This bot can be run on a server as a service.
This bot can be accessed remotely if the user opens the bot port on their router.
99% bug-free

CONSOLE-BASED:
There is currently NO interface when you run the bot. It will only show you a black console text box that you can type commands into. This bot relies heavily on learning to use its commands.

FEATURES:
- Youtube song request/music player system
- Chat spam/link/caps etc moderation
- Notice/timed message system
- Follow/host/subscribe alerts in chat
- Donation alerts in chat via TwitchAlerts, StreamTip, or Tipeeestream
- Point system (with online and offline point gain customizable)
- Keyword giveaway/raffle system (say keyword in chat)
- Ticket Raffle system (buy tickets with points)
- Customizeable group and group permission system
- Command cooldown system
- Player queue system (for playing with viewers)
- Poll system
- Raid system (for counting times someone raids you as well as raiding others)
- Follow/shoutout system
- Time system which includes streamer uptime and bot uptime, as well as streamer current time
- Highlight system for creating a timestamp list to go back and highlight VODs later
- Greeting system (users can set a customized greeting for themselves when they enter the channel)
- Custom commands with tags available (such as (count) (sender) (target) (touser) (customapi) etc)
- Custom API tag system for custom commands
- Multi command for easily setting multi link via !multi set name1 name2
- Last seen command to check when a user was last in the channel
- Topic, Game commands for setting or viewing streamer's current topic/status and game
- Quote system
- Alias command system for setting an alias to known commands (such as aliasing !addsong to !songrequest)
- Whisper system (bot can whisper most user-requested answers to avoid chat-spamming). Bot can also receive commands via whisper.
- Language system: lang file can be customized to fit your channels language.
- GameWisp integration
- TwitchAlerts integration
- StreamTip integration
- Tipeeestream integration
- Twitter integration (can auto tweet when stream goes live, can tweet from chat)
- Discord integration (can auto announce when stream goes live, can talk from chat)
- Last.fm integration (can read last.fm scrobbles to use with !currentsong)
- Paragon command stats from agora.gg
- Destiny command stats (shoutout to xerghard!)
- Command price system (if points enabled)
- Bankheist system
- Bet system
- Slot-machine system
- Custom !console command
- 8ball command
- Kill command
- Random command

- Roll command
- Roulette command
- Top 10 command
- Marathon command for scheduling marathons
- Phrase system for the bot to say things when a specified phrase is said in chat

Extra advantages of using the bot:
- Low thread usage - the bot is designed to run using minimal resources
- High-rate performance - the bot has been thoroughly tested and is currently used in multiple partnered twitch channels.
- Java-based. the core runs on java, and the scripts are written in javascript. It is very easy to make your own custom scripts for the bot.
- Server friendly - can be set up to run as a background Linux service with an auto-restart script. Systemd scripts can be found in the forums.

-FREE-

**THERE ARE ALSO CUSTOM SCRIPTS AVAILABLE IN THE FORUMS**
There are several custom scripts also available for the bot including Guild Wars 2 stats tracker, and custom counters (for example counting deaths in dark souls), as well as many mini-games.

PHP-Based control panel coming soon
I am currently doing an overhaul on our php-based web control panel for the bot. This will be announced when it is finished.

Wiki coming soon
We are currently in the process of converting our many forum guides for different features of the bot into an easy-to-navigate wiki. Until then, please see the help section of the forums if you have any questions or problems!

Last edited:

SteZZz

trying this now. looks cool but i can't get it to connect to the twitch.tv chat for some reason.

Connecting to irc.twitch.tv:6667
>>Enabling new hoster announcements
Failed to connect to 'irc.twitch.tv', retrying connection.
>>Enabling new follower announcements

well with the program called chatty i can just connect to irc.twitch.tv:6667 so i dont get it why this is not working for me.

Bamse

I've got it up right now and I stand by my previous statement; wow :D

I got pretty much everything up and running and it does take a while to set it up to mimic what I was running previosly. The lack of a gui and lack of explanations what the different commands actually does apart from getting an "!<phrase> add <text>" as a reply to !<phrase> help might scare some off mayhaps. The command list is very good, but it's still not a big help if you want to figure out what the different commands are for and what they do.

The fact remains tho that it is working really well, I've tried the point system to some extent and also raffles, bets, notices, song requests, dice rolls, follow messages and polls and it seems a-ok.

When it comes to song requests however I cant get the web-gui buttons to work at all. I'm not sure if it's me doing anything but with Chrome 41.0.2272.76 and FF 35.0.1 no buttons work and the list seems static with three "next song". The screen looks like this (well, video is showing when playing a song ofc :])
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4170539/phantom_web.png

I'll try it some more during this and the coming week as I'm about to do some giveaways soon and been looking for a system to do that (and more if possible).

I've got it up right now and I stand by my previous statement; wow :D

I got pretty much everything up and running and it does take a while to set it up to mimic what I was running previosly. The lack of a gui and lack of explanations what the different commands actually does apart from getting an "!<phrase> add <text>" as a reply to !<phrase> help might scare some off mayhaps. The command list is very good, but it's still not a big help if you want to figure out what the different commands are for and what they do.

The fact remains tho that it is working really well, I've tried the point system to some extent and also raffles, bets, notices, song requests, dice rolls, follow messages and polls and it seems a-ok.

When it comes to song requests however I cant get the web-gui buttons to work at all. I'm not sure if it's me doing anything but with Chrome 41.0.2272.76 and FF 35.0.1 no buttons work and the list seems static with three "next song". The screen looks like this (well, video is showing when playing a song ofc :])
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4170539/phantom_web.png

I'll try it some more during this and the coming week as I'm about to do some giveaways soon and been looking for a system to do that (and more if possible).

the web gui for the music player is nowhere near complete, its just in the works,at the moment its literally just a css sheet with no back-coding i just coded the playlist exporting a few days ago so it still has a lot of work to be done. as for commands we try to keep an updated command list on the forums. It should also be noted grapheme and symbol spam moderation are having an issue we are working on resolving. Link spam moderation is working fine.

Last edited:
trying this now. looks cool but i can't get it to connect to the twitch.tv chat for some reason.

>>Enabling new hoster announcements
>>Enabling new follower announcements

well with the program called chatty i can just connect to irc.twitch.tv:6667 so i dont get it why this is not working for me.
if thats not working you can try opening botlogin.txt and putting
host=tmi6.justin.tv
port=443

Bamse

Eggroll: Roger that, thanks for letting me know. I'm gonna put moobot and nightbot in the cold for a while and try to test PhantomBot out as properly as I can. I really what I see so far :D

Just as clarification I'm not saying that there are any commands missing from the list, it seems like it covers everything ... it's just that some commands aren't self explanatory which in it self is fine ... it's just that there are no explanations on what the command in question do for the ppl who aren't feeling brave and just tests it by themselves :)

Random example:

Script:
killCommand.js
Commands:
  • !kill
  • !kill <name>
In my world kill is used for killing a process so I wasn't sure if this were used for quitting the bot remotely or what it was. Eventually I took the bull by it's horns and typed it and quickly realized that it was very harmless :D
But it illustrates the point quite good I think. Yes, after reading the command list I'm now aware of that there is a command that is called !kill, but what does it do? ... so to speak.
Just some friendly feedback :)

synth3tk

This looks amazing! It's almost everything I've wanted in a bot. And the things it doesn't have, I can code it in as a module! Definitely giving it a shot in the next few weeks. I'm just so happy that it can run on Linux and has an add-on system.

I do have to agree with Bamse. It's nice to see a comprehensive list of commands, but I have no clue what half of them do, and will probably not have enough time to try each and every one to learn what it does. Better documentation will only help the adoption rate.

Exuviax

Hey,

Can't do anything on your website. Creating an account 404's and contact us 404's as well, I have a couple issues with the bot.

!notice isn't working, it isn't notifying anyone at all.

And Points aren't being tracked correctly.

Other than that, the bot is awesome.

Bazim

Great bot! I want start using after web panel will be maked. But i cant wait for it and i start using it right now. I hope is very cpu light and good performances. Good customizations java script. Keep work like this! Good job!

GloriousEggroll updated QuorraBot - Free cross-platform Multi-Purpose Twitch.tv chat Bot with a new update entry:

1.10 - Mandatory(Required) Update

Version 1.10 is now available to all Verified Users. This is a mandatory update for all current users of the bot, as changes to twitch's API and chat servers have required a change in the bot's core for proper functionality. More information can be found on the website when logged in under a verified account.

Read the rest of this update entry...

kilokahn

I am looking to use a Raspberry Pi 3 with this, I was wondering if I could have multiple bots for multiple channels? I am looking to run it in 3 channels: KilokahnTV, SasiahTV and 1UpOnCancer

Secondly, considering adding Beam support?

Thanks!