Free browser source Countdown / Count Up Timer for OBS Studio

Free browser source Countdown / Count Up Timer for OBS Studio v0.0.3

MMLTech

XBStyx submitted a new resource:

PUBG Scoreboard for tournament streamers - The PUBG Scoreboard is a scoreboard used to livestream private or public tournaments.

PUBG Livestream Scoreboard​

Powered by https://streamcd.net

Documentation https://pubgscore.com

Discord https://discord.gg/Hwc47bpG3r

The PUBG Scoreboard is a scoreboard used in PUBG private or public tournaments. It comes wrapped in a simple jQuery/PHP project that can be used locally on a webserver using XAMPP or hosting it...

Read more about this resource...

DonGus

XBStyx submitted a new resource:

PUBG Scoreboard for tournament streamers - The PUBG Scoreboard is a scoreboard used to livestream private or public tournaments.

Read more about this resource...
I am a old retired computer guy that plays in a lot of pickleball tournaments. One of the tournaments asked to find a way to live stream pickleball with name and score. Update score from tablet. I see there is a lot of scoreboard overlays for OBS. That is what I want to do. Don’t mind paying for low cost purchase or consulting . Just want simple, Reliable and easy to train user. Mostly double play, but there are singles. Much like Ping Pong. I am planning on doing this for multiple tournaments and sporting events like HS FOOTBALL. Could you be of service for me. I am spending way to much time on the scoreboard part of this task. I am under a time problem. My first tournament is in October. I need some tech support to make this thing fly and find someone that will help do initial tournament with me.. I want to distribute your software and tech support to my customers. I need to know licensing on purchasing info. What kind of code is used and can I modify easily. I’m not great at coding , but do a little Arduino C++, python, html. I am working on proceeding from here to form a business out of producing Video Streaming for Pickleball tournaments and other sporting events. I need a partner for the scoreboard part of this endeavor. Please let me know you like to part of this and what youn would expect.

thx

Dgustavson4444@gmail.com

MMLTech

I am a old retired computer guy that plays in a lot of pickleball tournaments. One of the tournaments asked to find a way to live stream pickleball with name and score. Update score from tablet. I see there is a lot of scoreboard overlays for OBS. That is what I want to do. Don’t mind paying for low cost purchase or consulting . Just want simple, Reliable and easy to train user. Mostly double play, but there are singles. Much like Ping Pong. I am planning on doing this for multiple tournaments and sporting events like HS FOOTBALL. Could you be of service for me. I am spending way to much time on the scoreboard part of this task. I am under a time problem. My first tournament is in October. I need some tech support to make this thing fly and find someone that will help do initial tournament with me.. I want to distribute your software and tech support to my customers. I need to know licensing on purchasing info. What kind of code is used and can I modify easily. I’m not great at coding , but do a little Arduino C++, python, html. I am working on proceeding from here to form a business out of producing Video Streaming for Pickleball tournaments and other sporting events. I need a partner for the scoreboard part of this endeavor. Please let me know you like to part of this and what youn would expect.

thx

Dgustavson4444@gmail.com
Hi, sent you an email, looking forward to hearing from you.

MMLTech

MMLTech updated FREE OBS Time Tools with a new update entry:

Updated platform description

Various timers that can be used in OBS Studio​

• Customizable countdown timer(set your time, colors, fonts, effects to match your overlay)
  • Online Stopwatch where you can save laps(hotkeys enabled)
  • Round timer for boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, kickboxing, CrossFit, and HIIT(warning sounds enabled)
  • Holiday themed countdowns for all major global holidays
  • Country events countdown timer countdown to the celebration of the most important event in a nation's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
I don't know if I'm missing something with the ability to install a CSV file, but I am using access to the browser and it's pretty cool. I am on a Mac Monterey and don't know programming. Is a CSV file installable? if so, how do I do it? Pretty neat though!

MMLTech

Hi,
I don't know if I'm missing something with the ability to install a CSV file, but I am using access to the browser and it's pretty cool. I am on a Mac Monterey and don't know programming. Is a CSV file installable? if so, how do I do it? Pretty neat though!
Oh you mean the stopwatch with the laps function ? That CSV is just for statistics, however if I see some interest into that feature I can easily generate a Browser Source URL for it to be usable in OBS. Just stay tuned for the future updates on this app.

MMLTech

Thank You MMLTech! I think I got it now. I'm not a programmer, but every time I try to install something into OBS I get edumacated. LOL. I will just use the browser source and that CSV file is just for statistics.
no problem glad you figured it out :D