Question / Help Problems with OBS Studio

FlevoHD

Hi everyone,

I've been using OBS Studio for some time now, but during my last couple of streams I ran into some annoying problems.

1. I can't stream and record at the same time (as I also mentioned in this thread). As described there, I couldn't make it work using the NVENC encoder. Using 2 different encoders seemed to solve the problem at first, but now I once again can't stream and record at the same time. I have the NVENC encoder set for streaming, and the x264 encoder set for recording

2. For some reason, if I am streaming for 1 hour or longer and I have to restart my stream for whatever reason, my Elgato doesn't work properly anymore. It either stays on the ''One moment please'' screen, or it just shows a black screen. I have noticed my Elgato getting pretty warm during long streams, but I'm not sure if/how that's related to the problem.

3. On some occasions, OBS Studio would crash if I wanted to switch to another scene, or if I restarted my stream real quick. After crashing, I would experience the problem described at 2.

I really like OBS Studio, but I've had to end multiple streams earlier than usual due to one or more problems I described above. I really want to fix this (obviously), so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Log file http://pastebin.com/gWePVLPf

Attachments

• 2016-07-02 15-29-00.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 15