Question / Help Phantasy Star Online Black Screen issue

lokinmodar

Hey guys,

I've tried searching the web and these forums for some guidance but could not find anything so i'm posting the issue i'm having trying to stream such an od game.

I'm trying to Stream Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst

My PC does not have any igpu, only dedicated GTX560 with updated drivers. I'm running Win8.1 fully updated also.

I have no issue streaming FFXIV, FFXIII, PSO2 and other games.

Only with PSO BB i get that pesky black screen and the message "Cannot Find Window" in OBS bottom left corner. I tried various settings in window and game capture but had no success.

If i run the game in Fullscreen, if have to Alt+Tab, the game crashes because it thinks it lost the control over the GPU (it is a known game issue because the game is really old), so i have to run the game in window mode to be able to activate stream.

Can someone give me any tip on how to fix this?

Thx in advance ^^

dping

Hey guys,

I've tried searching the web and these forums for some guidance but could not find anything so i'm posting the issue i'm having trying to stream such an od game.

I'm trying to Stream Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst

My PC does not have any igpu, only dedicated GTX560 with updated drivers. I'm running Win8.1 fully updated also.

I have no issue streaming FFXIV, FFXIII, PSO2 and other games.

Only with PSO BB i get that pesky black screen and the message "Cannot Find Window" in OBS bottom left corner. I tried various settings in window and game capture but had no success.

If i run the game in Fullscreen, if have to Alt+Tab, the game crashes because it thinks it lost the control over the GPU (it is a known game issue because the game is really old), so i have to run the game in window mode to be able to activate stream.

Can someone give me any tip on how to fix this?

Thx in advance ^^
Window capture with compatibility mode enabled.