Question / Help OBS won't open?

So I downloaded everything that was needed. Most recent version of OBS(for mac) OBS source and OBS master.
When I try to open up OBS this is what i see this. I don't know what to do. Could someone help me fix this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 11.50.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 11.50.47 PM.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,127

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Can you copy the text inside the window in that screenshot, post it to pastebin.com, and link it here?

Jeanpaul

Please help me I'm also getting the samething and mine was working fine but now it's doing that.
Also this is the Mac that I am using

spinl00k

I hit a similar issue. My macOS version is 10.12.4.
I attached crash dump. I would really like to help debug this issue, cause there is no way for me to use OBS otherwise.
One clue might be that before it started happening I changed the default video frame rate to integer value, setting value to 60. Then I exited OBS and tried to start it again to no avail. Also tried to remove and reinstall OBS, and to reboot my mac without any effect.

~/Library/Preferences/obs.plist
{
"NSNavPanelExpandedSizeForOpenMode" => "{712, 448}"
"NSNavLastRootDirectory" => "~/Pictures"
}

~/Library/Preferences/com.obsproject.obs-studio.plist
{
"SULastCheckTime" => 2017-04-26 05:52:56 +0000
"SUHasLaunchedBefore" => 1
"SUEnableAutomaticChecks" => 1
"SUSendProfileInfo" => 0
}

~/Library/Preferences/org.andymatuschak.sparkle.finish-installation.plist
{
"NSWindow Frame SUStatusFrame" => "1080 655 435 300 0 0 2560 1417 "
}

Attachments

• OBS_crash.txt
    70.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Narcogen

In the finder, hold down these keys: Command, Shift, G.

In the window that appears, paste this:

~/Library/Application Support

You are now inside your user account's home folder (that's what ~ is), inside an invisible folder called "Library", and inside that folder is a folder named "obs-studio". It is where the application stores all your profiles and scenes.

If you are OK with deleting all your profiles and scenes and starting over from scratch, just throw that folder away and restart OBS. Doing this can address problems like the "failed to find locale/en-US.ini" problem but also problems caused by profile or scene collection files that have become corrupted.

If you think you might want to try and rescue some of those files (like if you have a lot of complex scene collections you don't want to rebuild by hand) move that folder to another location (like your desktop) and then restart OBS.

Lighthands

Hi I have the same problem, none of the above is working. I have attached my crash report . Please help

Attachments

• crash report.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 30