OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued]

OBS Transition Matrix [Discontinued] v1.0

Doesn't work for me, can't seem to figure out why. Logs give this bit of info:
"
16:57:03.564: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/obs-transition-matrix.dll': The specified procedure could not be found.
16:57:03.564: (127)
16:57:03.564: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/obs-transition-matrix.dll' not loaded
"

Full log attached in case it has other info that could point out the problem

Attachments

• 2019-01-15 16-57-01.txt
    34.6 KB · Views: 592
I've done all kids of troubleshooting. Reinstalled all kinds of VC Redistributable, install latest windows updates, use Dependency Walker to attempt to see if there was a dependency missing. Showed a bunch of API-MS-WIN dll that SHOULD be handled by windows 10, and others that SHOULD be handled by OBS. Though whether they actually are at runtime I can't really say. I tried installing the windows 10 SDK but that didn't work either. Tried a fresh install of OBS with no other plugins to ensure it wasn't somehow conflicting with another plugin. I tried running OBS as administrator in case that had something to do with it.
Frankly at this point I don't know what else to do.

Exeldro

Everything works fine for me now.
Only a small thing, the headers of the grid are not good readable:
1547716625563.png

Everything works fine for me now.
Only a small thing, the headers of the grid are not good readable: View attachment 42336
It seems the center of the table properly conforms to themes, but the outer edge does not. Switching to the horribly-white default theme makes it possible to see as the text is black in that theme rather than white. So it's a temp-fix to get all your transitions set up for now. For the most part use of this is likely set-and-forget for most people.

shaolin

I'll investigate it, i have 2 lines of thought. Its windows only (I developed it on linux and was a non issue)

Its either an issue with Qt 5.10.1 (really low chance)
Or we have some issues with the qss for the dark theme.

Will check

How possible would it be to have "any" as a destination source? I have a couple scenes where going to and from the scene will have the same custom transition. Currently it's possible to just set the same transition from those scenes to all other scenes, but that can be a hassle when you have 10+ scenes to work with like I have.

SP3C1ALK

This is going to be one of those 'essential' plugins once you get the bugs ironed out.
Keep up the good work :)

shaolin

How possible would it be to have "any" as a destination source? I have a couple scenes where going to and from the scene will have the same custom transition. Currently it's possible to just set the same transition from those scenes to all other scenes, but that can be a hassle when you have 10+ scenes to work with like I have.
My understanding is that you would set that common transition as the main obs default one. The trick here would create an UI for that but really easy to implement once an agreement of what/how the use case would be

This is going to be one of those 'essential' plugins once you get the bugs ironed out.
Keep up the good work :)
Thanks,

I completely forgot about the forum resources page. Sorry about that

Yurlyn

Dude! I love this! I was about to make my own little program to write to files so that Advanced Scene Switcher could switch the scenes for me. Unfortunately that would be a dumb work around and it overrides the scene I want to have active. This nifty plug-in of yours is working wonderfully and runs my 4 different transitions (3 stingers and a default fade).

Many thanks for this! :D

shaolin

It is compatible not never tested as i don't have the hardware to try it. There is nothing in the code preventing it to work on MacOS hence the tag.

PR for building on Mac are welcome

rdcs

What do I need to build it on Mac and make a PR?

EDIT:
I am thinking in terms of framework, language, IDE etc...

Slippity

Hi, great feature I’ve been looking for this!

Do you know if this will work with Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS)?

Thanks!