Question / Help OBS site/server unreachable from LAN connection after modem swap out

xxmasadaxx

Hi, all, apologies in advance if this is the incorrect area to post this trouble, but I've found that OBS was failing to authenticate within the past week after I had the modem exchanged via my ISP. I was experiencing trouble with our service speeds being consistent so swapped out the modem to a newer model. Speeds improved marginally, though the primary trouble appears to have been saturation/stress due to high bandwidth usage since the lock down had occurred.

After the swap I was using Twitch Inspector and the service was more stable, though as of the past 3-5 days I've been unable to authenticate with Twitch through OBS or even the OBS Project website when using my LAN connection. I had asusmed OBS was down due to server stress, but digging into it I found that I was able to access the site through my mobile data (or my work VPN as I am now). I work for my local ISP and can confirm I am not affected by CGNAT, so I presume the trouble to be with a blacklist on the current IP address, though it is odd that the service was just recently affected.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

(P.S. I am unable to attach a log file as I am unable to generate one due to restriction to the server)