Question / Help OBS Settings Help

MightyFlower

Hi, first time poster here.
I seem to have a problem with my obs settings yet I cannot identify what the problem is.

First. I tried looking on the internet/YouTube for settings that fits me however non seem to be working out, now I'm not 100% sure if its the actual game itself that's causing the problem or It's something I'm missing out.

I'd like to start of streaming at 720p 60fps which is fine for me. I can later upgrade once I get more viewer ship etc.
I ran the auto install wizard, used its settings and custom settings, nothing seems to work.

The problem is:
The game which is running at fullscreen borderless (Display 1) is running fine with no lag/stutter, but once I start the stream, the ingame running on NVENC H.264 Encoder is also running fine but on stream it stutter/lags. Running with the x264 Encoder, ingame lag/stutter and on stream.

OBS Settings:
Auto Install Wizard :
Service: Twitch
Server: Auto (Recommended)
Video Bitrate: 6000
Streaming Encoder: Hardware (NVENC)
Recording Encoder: Hardware (NVENC)
Recording Quality: High Quality, Medium File Size
Base (Canvas) Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Output (Scaked) Resolution: 1280 x 720
FPS: 60

These are my PC Specs :
Intel Core i7 6700k 4.6Ghz OC'd
Graphics Card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Asus
RAM : DDR4 Dual 16GB OC'd
Motherboard : Asus Z170-PRO
Display 1 : 2560 x 1440
Display 2 : 1920 x1080

Internet Specs:
Download Speed : 68.47 Mbps
Upload Speed : 16.96 Mbps

Would be great if someone could assist me on this issue, what am I missing, what am I doing wrong etc etc. Thank you :)

koala

Well, you did use the log analyzer tool and got an issue reported. Very good. What did you do to handle the issue? In the log analyzer report a guide was linked.

MightyFlower

Well, you did use the log analyzer tool and got an issue reported. Very good. What did you do to handle the issue? In the log analyzer report a guide was linked.
The guide.. well I need to cap my frame rate. For this I'll use MSI Afterburner. Still working on it. I'll post another update once I do more tests etc.

Narcogen

Render issue means your GPU is overloaded. This can be alleviated by reducing FPS in game, reducing resolution or quality options, or ultimately by reducing frame size.

You're trying to capture 1440p60 and then downscale. Your GPU run your game and do that, it's missing the mark by about 5%. Ideally you would keep your canvas resolution at your native display resolution, but in this case you might get a smoother looking stream if you play at 1440, capture at 1080, and then output at 720.