a27cd1

I am using an Elgato Game Cap HD to capture my Xbox one along with a i7-770, 16 gb rams, 2.8 ghz with a turbo up to 3.2 ghz. My internet should be more than capable which is about 106 mbps down and about 11-12 mbps up. I use a separate internet for my games and my computer. Im just looking for some settings to record and stream in 720p (I dont plan to stream and record, it will be one or the other, but i would like settings for both if possible).

I notice the choppiness on my monitor when I'm not even recording in obs, for instance when a loading icon is going it will seem choppy (as is gameplay as well) not horrible but enough to want to fix it. When I open the elagto software though the preview on my monitor is smooth.

Last edited:

a27cd1

I am using an Elgato Game Cap HD to capture my Xbox one along with a i7-770, 16 gb rams, 2.8 ghz with a turbo up to 3.2 ghz. My internet should be more than capable which is about 106 mbps down and about 11-12 mbps up. I use a separate internet for my games and my computer. Im just looking for some settings to record and stream in 720p (I dont plan to stream and record, it will be one or the other, but i would like settings for both if possible).

I notice the choppiness on my monitor when I'm not even recording in obs, for instance when a loading icon is going it will seem choppy (as is gameplay as well) not horrible but enough to want to fix it. When I open the elagto software though the preview on my monitor is smooth.
I think I fixed it somehow, I literally have been going through everything messing with settings to try and fix it. That being said does anyone have any suggestion on settings? as well as an answer to the previous question I asked? just because if it starts being slightly choppy again I have no clue what I did to fix it lol and if you all know how to that would be great