OBS Recordings LAGGY no matter what settings I use | NEED HELP ASAP

Skippyenthalpy

Hey all I have a big issues with OBS recordings being extremely laggy and pixelated. Ive set all presets to high and changed the bit rate but nothing has helped. In the game im recording I get over 100 fps but all the recordings are super laggy and definitely not a consistent 30 fps. The lag appears to come in spikes, the recording will be semi smooth for awhile then just lag horribly. My GPU usage is around 90% and CPU is around 15% when i'm recording and playing games. I've also tried swapping to CPU encoding and that didn't help at all.

I have an rtx 3060 ti and a i5 12400f with 16 gb of ram
PLEASE HELP!

PaiSand

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Skippyenthalpy

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream/recording for more than 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.
Ok ill try gimme 5 minutes

Skippyenthalpy

How do I upload my log

PaiSand