Question / Help OBS not registering audio interface microphone

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to OBS, but I've done enough to kind of know my way around. Up until I upgraded my Os X to Yosemite, OBS picked up my audio interface microphone. Now it doesn't, but it still pick's up my inbuilt microphone and I can still choose the interface from the list of devices, just the sound bar doesn't move at all. All of my drivers are up to date, and I have the latest version of OBS. Any help?

Log file:
https://gist.github.com/34fa14d76f0b6e2e9c06

Thanks

Hey, I just took some time to get my audio working properly.

What interface are you using? What DAW?

I ended up having to make an aggregate device with Soundflower, so that I can send audio both to Soundflower (and then to OBS) and also through my interface so I can listen with my headphones. My setup is pretty complicated tho, because i'm recording our podcast while we stream.

Thanks guys
Cody, I'm not using any DAW at the moment, but sending it to soundflower through the DAW (which is garage band) does work, although I'd prefer not to run it because it takes up valuable RAM...

The interface I'm using is a Roland Studio Capture, which has 16 inputs, so I assume that it's the bug that dodgepong pointed out. Do you know if there's a fix or do I just have to work around it?

Thanks for your replies though.

Normally, an interface won't give you any juice unless it's running through a DAW. Some have software that come with it (like the CueMix for my MOTU), but not all do. Usually they rely on the DAW to operate.

What you could do is leave GarageBand open, but not actually hit record. It'll still take up some RAM, but not nearly as much as when you're actually tracking/recording.

Also, the bug is running SoundFlower with the 64ch version, doesn't have anything to do with your interface IIRC. Try using SoundFlower's 2ch output instead, that's what worked for me.

Yeah mine has software for it, and i don't need any DAW to operate, but it sounds like that using a DAW is the only way to do it with OBS. Oh well