Resource icon

obs-ndi - NewTek NDI™ integration into OBS Studio 4.13.0

PsYkoticRat

Hi, im trying to use the unreleased version of ndi, video goes through but audio isnt, i mean its going through but only to obs, not on twitch ? any idea how to fix ?

Curious, does the NDI plugin allow for per-scene, full-audio-mix streaming rather than on individual sources? That way I can send audio of a single scene to another system on a minimal number of NDI streams, conserving bandwidth on my switch fabric (secondary concern; there's so damned much of it) and to the machine that's receiving them (primary concern; I only have 1Gbps to mess with).

The main output is not an option because I need an alpha channel for some scenes.

Thanks.

--Katt. =^.^=

Stack440

Hi, im trying to use the unreleased version of ndi, video goes through but audio isnt, i mean its going through but only to obs, not on twitch ? any idea how to fix ?
I had this same issue. Made an account just to try to help with this. For whatever reason, the audio track got turned off for the ndi source. So, make sure that it matches your Twitch output audio track number. In the screenshots, the audio track is 1 for streaming so make sure the ndi source is checked for track 1. (Don't mind that it's also checked for 3. You don't need to do that unless you're doing specific audio tracks for separating audio in recordings.) Hope this helps, seems to work for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2022-10-03-163435.png
    Screenshot-2022-10-03-163435.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot-2022-10-03-163543.png
    Screenshot-2022-10-03-163543.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 75

pLy

If you're not wiling to wait for the release, it's easy: Just code your own plugin within a few days. Good luck.
I think that most of us are absolutely willing to wait, we would perhaps only wish ..to get feedback in which phase of development the plugin is now, or maybe just to get a message that we should be prepared that it could still take several weeks / months, because simply the person / team just does not have time ;)