Question / Help OBS - Exported footages are Choppy.

Hi, I'm StrikeFall Studios and I'm here to ask for some help/advice with my OBS system.

Recently OBS has been acting very oddly when exporting videos as it now takes a little longer than normal to finish "stopping recording" and when it's done the video itself runs like 5 to 10 frames a second but with the sound quality still good. Even the preview of OBS shows no issues and it's definitely my settings that could be the issue as I had saved them, uninstalled OBS, reinstalled it, adjusted the settings a little bit and worked just fine and normal. But when I brought in my old settings back again (that used to work) it brings back the same problem.
So yeah, my only issue here is that I don't know what to touch & what to fix. And I have a BIG set up and don't want to really put a lot of time into it again and screw something up...

Here's a link to the exported video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19NseqqjbabfBuOSVrMx8Sl4tNMTlymPr/view?usp=sharing
Again, keep in mind that everything else is fine but when it's exported.

Please if you know the issue, respond quickly! I'm sadly not in the favor of time and I need OBS to work again so I can finish my work. Thanks you.