OBS Display/Window Capture

Uncleauntie

Im having alot (alot) of trouble with streaming and recording with OBS. I've never had this issue with any other computer before, so it might just be compatibility issue.
I have a HP Spectre 360, and it doesnt seem to go with alot (which is annoying considering how much I payed for it) so maybe its really just that.

So my Display and Window capture wont work, and I've asked and searched alot trying to fix it or something but nothing is coming up and people dont know what to do. I've been to tech places and while they'll help me with other apps, they upright refuse to even try to help me on this. The Game capture seems to work just fine, oddly enough. When I use the Display capture, nothing will show, its just a black screen. When i use the Window capture, sometimes it will work for programs like Paint Tool Sai, but not for others where it will only show a black screen, and there are times it wont register things. Then it does this weird thing Photoshop where it shows everything but the canvas. I dont know what to do and it's very frustrating.