Question / Help OBS Display Capture NOT Working! Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0nancake

I tried opening my OBS to Stream, only to find out that my display capture is not working and I have a blackscreem but all of my other scenes are working. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

c0nancake

As mentioned in the guide, OBS needs to run on the Intel GPU to be able to use Display Capture.
I have one and have used it for 6 months why is it not working now? I understand what the guide said, however it did not properly address my problem nor fix it.

Harold

Except it does properly address your problem.
Your logs clearly show obs running on the nvidia gpu and not the intel.

c0nancake

Except it does properly address your problem.
Your logs clearly show obs running on the nvidia gpu and not the intel.
Then how has display capture worked for the last 6 months? Is there a way to go back to whatever used to be compatible with what i used to use OBS with? i streamed 1 day and then about 16 hours later i get back on to stream and I have a blackscreen. it is not only the display capture it is all captures.

c0nancake

i just got someone to take a look and he managed to fix my game capture however it gives me 4 FPS as apposed to the 60 FPS i get with display capture

Harold

Run obs as admin
Run obs on the nvidia gpu
Run the game on the nvidia gpu
TURN OFF multi-adapter compatibility hooking.

c0nancake

How do i run obs on the nvidia gpu and how do i run the game on nvidia gpu and where do i turn off the multi adapter compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.