Question / Help OBS Crash when Changing Scene Collection

toastybros

Recently encountered an issue where scene selection causes instant crashes, even after troubleshooting and downloading the websocket update, I attached the crash log

-Matt

Attachments

• 2018-07-13 08-51-31.txt
    27 KB · Views: 55
Sorry confused, the title says Scene Collection, but you mention changing scenes. Is it when you change collections, or when you change scenes? There might be something wrong or corrupted in the collection you are switching to. Try creating a NEW blank collection, and see if you can switch in and out of that with the good collection you are using as base, if so, then you might have to recreate that entire collection, especially if you can no longer access it. If you can access it somehow, then you can try to duplicate it or export it and reimport it.

Welcome Hombreck, I think you mean you are having the same problem as the OP Toasty? I didn't have a problem :) But I can help you on this one. Just as an FYI it's always best to start your own new thread especially when looking at this one being over 2 years old now, in most cases you won't get a response from posting to old threads, just advice for the future that way you can get help the fastest. :)

So you are having a problem with the scene collection changing? Can you send me your latest log file that includes the crashing? I'll take a peek for you :)

Talk to you soon...

-Spikeypup / Patrick Ewalt