Question / Help OBS Browser not working?

death2go

Ok, i love this application i had a 6 year old Asus laptop and the browser sources were acting fine, however i got a beefy PC, obs studio itself works great but the CLR browser is not working, I've checked similar issues, none of the given solutions seem to help. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled obs with browser, without browser it doesn't make a difference, if it help i recall while using it on the other system when added a source it would default in the obs site ad i could see it before i hit OK (hopefully you understand what i meant, i find it difficult to explain) on this PC it shows a grey/black screen with nothing. whenever i put in my follower alert it makes the sound but doesn't show the icon, i made sure that it worked on Chrome on this computer. i will add a few pictures depicting what i'm talking about to hopefully clarify any earlier confusion.I am using a 32bit version cuz i guess 64 bit doesn't like working? but there is one more thing i should note probably whenever o tried to delete the "data" folder it says to close any programs using it but there are none, and whenever i reinstall it it says it cant download Hook64 (included picture) hopefully someone can help me with the issue! http://imgur.com/a/x35GM (hopefully thats how you add pictures...

death2go

OK I finally fixed it, i spent the whole time looking for this, so what i had to do is open obs studio's properties, go to shortcuts, and add --disable-gpu at shortcut target field, not in the quotes, outside of them with a space between it and the closed quotes.