Question / Help OBS blackscreen when streaming CSGO with FACEIT client

Jiří Vydra

Hi guys

After yesterday update faceit client....

FACEIT Client to play FACEIT premium. Too launch Faceit Client you need to exit counter-strike global offensive and then relaunch it after you are logged in on the FACEIT client.

When i then start CSGO again and look at OBS, it is all black. I can see my self with my webcam and hear my self with my mic, but CSGO do not show up. The second i quit/exit the FACEIT client progam and i relaunch CSGO it appears again and i can stream normal.

SO... my problem is that i can not stream FACEIT games anymore due the FACEIT client....

THX for any help :(((

Ebubekir

Hi guys

After yesterday update faceit client....

FACEIT Client to play FACEIT premium. Too launch Faceit Client you need to exit counter-strike global offensive and then relaunch it after you are logged in on the FACEIT client.

When i then start CSGO again and look at OBS, it is all black. I can see my self with my webcam and hear my self with my mic, but CSGO do not show up. The second i quit/exit the FACEIT client progam and i relaunch CSGO it appears again and i can stream normal.

SO... my problem is that i can not stream FACEIT games anymore due the FACEIT client....

THX for any help :(((

Same with this problem. When faceit client is works, Game Capture mod doesnt work. All black on screen. When faceit AC client close obs is working normally