NowPlaying Widget

Free NowPlaying Widget

I tried just clicking the reconnect button, didn't work. I tried from scratch by removing access, but when I clicked connect, it says
"nowplaying.hetisjoey.com is currently unable to handle this request." Please help

HetIsJoey

I tried just clicking the reconnect button, didn't work. I tried from scratch by removing access, but when I clicked connect, it says
"nowplaying.hetisjoey.com is currently unable to handle this request." Please help
This should be fixed now. If you have any other issue's its best to make a ticket in our discord for faster support.

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated CurrentSong Overlay [Spotify/StreamElements/NightBot] with a new update entry:

Dashboard redesign.

Hey, New big update!
This update includes:

- Dashboard redesign!
The new dashboard is now more (new) user friendly.
Smoother design then the last one.
This also came with dashboard bug fixes.

Also thanks for 1500 users much appreciated!

If there are any issue's with this update or in general please make a ticket in our discord!

Some pictures of the new design:
raw

Read the rest of this update entry...

HigherAcer

When doing the Register, the system never sends out the ' verify your email address'. Have done the following: Double checked the email address, checked in-box and check junk mail folder, no email to verify email. Is there a different way to verify?

HetIsJoey

When doing the Register, the system never sends out the ' verify your email address'. Have done the following: Double checked the email address, checked in-box and check junk mail folder, no email to verify email. Is there a different way to verify?
Ive manually verified your account you should be able to login now.

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated NowPlaying Widget [Spotify/StreamElements/NightBot] with a new update entry:

Update :)

Hi there,**Big Update**!

Added:
+ Widget is now frontend instead of backend, this basicly means the widget is now faster with less server
+ Website link is now https://nowplaying.site/
+ Rotating design now works with StreamElements and NightBot.

Removed:
- Nothing :)

Bug Fixes:
+ Experimental design now doesn't show animation when skipping song when pauzed.
+ Fixed backend errors, website should load faster in general now.

Important to read:
You don't have to change your link...

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated NowPlaying Widget [Spotify/StreamElements/NightBot] with a new update entry:

Customizable design update!

Hi there, Small Update!

Added:
+ Experimental Design is now customizable. its located in the widget section.
+ Added support for Spotify local file listening.

Removed:
- Custom experimental design for LiveWithSjaak. Since custom design option was added.

Bug Fixes:
+ Fixed issue where error message's where not showing on login page.
+ Fixed some design issue's

We also hit 1800 users!

If there are any issue's with this update or in general please make a ticket in our Discord!

HetIsJoey

Update

Hi there, Small Update!

Added:
+ Added disconnect button to Spotify & NightBot.
+ Ability to delete account in profile settings.
+ Redesigned Homepage/Login/Register & reset password pages.
+ Added FAQ.
+ Added more information for the streamlabs current song command

Removed:
- Nothing

Bug Fixes:
- Nothing

We also hit 2300 user's
If there are any issue's with this update or in general please make a ticket in our discord!

HetIsJoey

Cookie's

Hi there, **Small Update**!

Added:
+ Added Cookie Notification on pages.
+ Added Cookie Policy.
+ You are now also able to login with email.

Notice:
~ You are logged out if cookie's are not accepted, once cookie's are accepted "Remember Me" function shows up again.

HetIsJoey