NowPlaying Widget

Free NowPlaying Widget

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey submitted a new resource:

CurrentSong Overlay [Spotify/StreamElements and more to come] - Advanced NowPlaying with StreamElements songrequest support.

raw

The application allows users to show the playing song without worrying too much about the setup.

Current Platforms/Features
  • Spotify
  • StreamElements
  • And a custom command for bots(StreamElements/StreamLabs/NightBot)
  • More features to come like(Custom designed SubGoal/Chat Overlay and custom nowplaying design)
Setup:
1. Register on the...

Read more about this resource...

Juansero29

It seems like NightBot isn't authentifying correctly with this app. Also I'm very interested in the option of hiding the notification after a few seconds!

Hope this works soon!

HetIsJoey

It seems like NightBot isn't authentifying correctly with this app. Also I'm very interested in the option of hiding the notification after a few seconds!

Hope this works soon!
Sorry about that! NighBot should connect fine now! If you have any more issue's make sure to contact me :)

Juansero29

Sorry about that! NighBot should connect fine now! If you have any more issue's make sure to contact me :)

Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Regarding the hide option, I hadn't seen it was already added! I successfully changed it to 20 seconds in the settings menu.

Have you got plans to supporting Youtube and Deezer in this piece of software? Or open sourcing it? :)

HetIsJoey

Thanks a lot for the quick fix! Regarding the hide option, I hadn't seen it was already added! I successfully changed it to 20 seconds in the settings menu.

Have you got plans to supporting Youtube and Deezer in this piece of software? Or open sourcing it? :)
Yes i am planning to add support for Youtube and Deezer. I currently have no plans to open source it.

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated CurrentSong Overlay [Spotify/StreamElements and more to come] with a new update entry:

Big Update.

This update includes:

- Able to change widget design.
Just go to your profile settings and there should be a option there.

(Currently only Spotify works with the rotating design! Will notify once this is fixed.)

Here is a peak at a new design you can select:
raw

(More designs to come).

- Updated Spotify/NightBot pages they should look better now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated CurrentSong Overlay [Spotify/StreamElements and more to come] with a new update entry:

Medium size update :)

Hey, New update :)

This update includes:
- Fixed if StreamElements is enabled it would cancel song skipping when skipping spotify song.
- Dashboard now has colors & initials avatar.
- General performance improvements in widget.

- 2 New designs (Green & Aiden Wallis(Redesign) )
raw
raw

(If you have more design idea's make a ticket :))

If there are any...

Read the rest of this update entry...