NowPlaying | Spotify & Streamelements Now Playing Widget

Free NowPlaying | Spotify & Streamelements Now Playing Widget

HetIsJoey

HetIsJoey updated NowPlaying Widget with a new update entry:

06-04-2023

Hey everyone!

We've just released a small update for our platform. With this update, we've made a few changes to the username registration process.

From now on, all usernames must have a minimum of 3 characters. Additionally, special characters are no longer allowed or possible when registering a username.

These changes are aimed at improving the security and integrity of our platform.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.
We're always here to help!

Best...

Read the rest of this update entry...

HetIsJoey

07-05-2023

Hey Everyone !

We're excited to announce a new update for our platform, which includes several exciting new features and improvements.

First up, we've added support for command variables in the Bot Commands section of the dashboard.
This means you can now use variables like ${songname}, ${songartists} and ${songurl}.
For example, you could use ${songname} - ${songartists} to display the current song and artist playing on your stream.

In addition, we've also added a new login page to...

HetIsJoey

Hello can you tell me if you plan on supporting Deezer(API) on your overlay widget ?
Sadly, the Deezer API does not provide support for retrieving the currently playing track; although there are alternative methods, they come with significant limitations.

Pox4eveR

First, thanks a lot for this easy to use widget! I just have a question.

I'm still not managing to hide the widget after the song is stopped. Is there a specific theme for it to work? I tried changing the timer setting but nothing changed.

The feature wasn't release yet?

HetIsJoey

First, thanks a lot for this easy to use widget! I just have a question.

I'm still not managing to hide the widget after the song is stopped. Is there a specific theme for it to work? I tried changing the timer setting but nothing changed.

The feature wasn't release yet?
This feature is released but can have issue's due to StreamElements.
To assist you further, I recommend joining our Discord community and creating a support ticket.
You can join our Discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/HPFnWk48RT

HetIsJoey

04-08-2023

Hey @everyone ,

We're thrilled to announce a major update for our platform, packed with exciting improvements and bug fixes that will enhance your streaming experience!

Here are the key changes in this update:
Real-time Changes: We've implemented a real-time synchronization feature, ensuring that any modifications you make on the dashboard will be instantly reflected in the widget. No more delays or browser source refreshes—everything will update seamlessly in real-time! These Real-time...

HetIsJoey

12-11-2023

Hey everyone !
Exciting news! We've just rolled out a brand new widget design, and we can't wait for you to check it out:

Introducing the Transparent Widget Design!

This sleek and modern design brings a whole new level of customization to your streaming experience:

Customizable Colors: You have the power to personalize this design with your favorite colors. Make a preset that suits your style and make your widget stand out!

Video Canvas API: Experience streaming like never before with...

HetIsJoey

04-01-2024

We're excited to share some fantastic updates with you! Our latest changes include:
  1. Dashboard Redesign:
    • Some elements might look familiar, while others have a fresh new look. This redesign not only improves aesthetics but also allows us to push updates out faster, ensuring you get the latest features promptly.

1. Multiple Languages Support:
    • Nowplaying is now available in multiple languages, powered by ChatGPT. If you...