Question / Help Not able to change input device on Elgato source in OBS

BigBossJelly

I will preface this by saying that my Elgato works perfectly fine and displays the input I'm about to describe, only in OBS am I having the problem.

I'm trying to record N64 through Elgato and in OBS I am unable to switch it to "Other" as it is locked into "Nintendo Switch" and will not allow me to choose any other input device. I've removed Elgato from my global resources and I have rebooted the computer several times hoping for some different results. Is there a reason I am unable to choose a different input device through OBS and if so how do I fix it? The gameplay goes through perfectly on the Elgato's main video service.

I don't think a log will help with this issue, but here it is just in case: https://hastebin.com/oguwakigor

BigBossJelly

So...I fixed it myself with the weirdest thing ever. It wouldn't let me switch the input with my mouse....but when I used the keyboard to scroll down and hit enter on what I want it worked. I don't know if this is something you should note but it happened lol.

Harold

The settings in the "Configure Video" screen are provided by the elgato software, not by obs.