Question / Help NO SOUND BEING DETECTED COMING INTO THE OBS

Troubadour1262

I have just begun using the OBS to help our church do live streaming over our Facebook account and record for our YouTube account. Our system is composed of a laptop with Windows 10, Black Magic Web Presenter, Roland V-1 HD (for multiple camera setting), PreSonus Studio Live 1602 USB (for multiple sound source), three camera for live streaming. I tried Audio Capture and using the global setting of OBS. I tried connecting my mixer to Black Magic. Tried connecting via USB. By the way OBS recognizes both Web Presenter and PreSonus USB. But still no sound is going into the streaming just live video. What else do I need to do to connect my audio source?

Troubadour1262

Additional the only sound I am able to detect with OBS is the desktop. I was able to connect the audio five days ago but two days ago no sound is registering in the VU meter; and I checked our test streaming. There was no sound just live video.

Troubadour1262

This afternoon I tried a different method to solve the problem. I changed the laptop I am using. I was hoping that this would solve the problem and it did. It is possible that the first laptop I was using was having some issue. So far with another laptop it is doing great.