Question / Help Need assistance with HD60Pro

ChocoQ

There is also some delay. I can't figure out how much, even while not streaming the delay is there!

ChocoQ

Elgato software still has cracks and pops in sound, no delay that I can tell, but frames in preview keep dipping. CPU/Memory never go above 20%

ChocoQ

If I stream without using the HD60 (Just a regular game capture with Overwatch) it's perfectly fine, no delays and no input lag. No crackle or pop with headset, so it's not an issue with OBS, but is an issue with the HD60 pro.

ChocoQ

Used my switcher to hook my hdmi from computer into hd60 pro and got input delay and lag spikes. So definitely an issue with the HD60 pro.

ChocoQ

Rolled back drivers, seems like software 3.50.100.2100 solved my audio issue, but not the random frame freezes and delayed input now it's a little less than half a second delayed on elgato and super delayed on obs.

ChocoQ

Just tested with xSplit, using "Use internal Elgato decoding" fixes the delay, but still lags in preview.

ChocoQ

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElgatoGaming/comments/4llyit/hd60_pro_stuttering_popping_capture_audio/
"Hi,

To fix this, please try this:

• Download and install the Elgato 3PS driver - e.lga.to/MultiHD60Pro
  • Once installed, reboot your PC
  • Now in Xsplit, add a new video capture source, and add the "Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro(Video)(#01)" and choose the same device for audio.
Now test if you still get crackling."

This fixes all visual issues, but popping and audio cutting out is still there. Working on a fix for this issue.

Just to point out, you have to use the 2nd HD60 Pro as shown in the text above, you can't use the old one. It will display as a new source.

ChocoQ

xSplit and Elgato software work fine, other than the sound from WaveOut.

OBS Has a new issue of screen tearing, and random lag spikes. Will upload a video + post new log

ChocoQ

Recorded video has no screen tearing or audio issues from what I've seen, so I'm guessing it's just a connection issue.
xSplit and EGCHD software is fine, but OBS preview has screen tearing

Also all software has a crackle/pop in the headset no matter what. Tried with multiple different headphones, can't find the culprit

ChocoQ

As if by magic, as soon as I start recording trying to catch the audio crackling and popping from game, it doesn't recreate itself.

I'm so confused it isn't even funny

But in preview it's always there. But recording as if by magic it's gone.

ChocoQ

Okay so I figured out the visual issues::

Step 1
  • Download and install the Elgato 3PS driver - e.lga.to/MultiHD60Pro
  • Once installed, reboot your PC
  • Now in Xsplit, add a new video capture source, and add the "Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro(Video)(#01)" and choose the same device for audio.
Now test if you still get crackling."

REBOOT

This fixes all visual issues, but popping and audio cutting out is still there. Working on a fix for this issue.

Just to point out, you have to use the 2nd HD60 Pro as shown in the text above, you can't use the old one. It will display as a new source.

Step 2
Okay, so step 2 is simple
I've attached a picture below after you reboot from step 1

Right click on your Elgato source, and hit properties
From the list, select "Came Capture HD60 Pro (Video) (#01)

Select Custom
1920x1080
FPS 59.94 NTSC
Video Format: Any (You may have to do this first)
YUV Color Space 601
YUV Color Range: Full
Buffering: Disable
Output desktop audio (WaveOut) This will cause crackling and popping to happen (Video below of my issue, will include times when audio happens, 2 seconds before hand)
Check "Use Custom Audio Device"
Select Game Capture HD60 Pro (Audio) (#01)

At this point all visual issues should be fixed, however all Audio issues are not. I can not find a fix and request more assistance.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaA59TgzFto&feature=youtu.be

Time (2 seconds before) :04
1:00
1:36
1:39

I'm sure there are others. I fixed the screen tearing by following the steps above

Attachments

• OBSIssue.jpg
    OBSIssue.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 80