Bug Report My OBS Playback Isn't Working!!

Joshua Hadi

I've looked almost everywhere for a solution, but I can't find one. YouTubers haven't help because it seems like nobody else has had this issue! When I record my Minecraft or anything else on OBS Studios, everything is going fine. My game isn't lagging, everything is working perfectly. Smooth frames and everything. But when I go back and WATCH the video I've just made, the video is VERY choppy. And not choppy as in it just goes like 1 frame per second, but like it'll FREEZE in a point in my video, stay there for minutes or seconds, and then just magically zoom to another point in my video and freeze again. It'll keep freezing in that process until the video is officially done. But besides the main recording, background audio such as a man talking on the YouTube video that I'm recording as a test, or the breaking of wood and pig noises on Minecraft, or even my mic picking up me coughing or me talking to myself, all is picked up smoothly. Background audio isn't effected, but the main display is. I haven't been able to retrieve help so far. My settings are all good. I've already watched videos on YouTube telling me to put my settings on better and faster settings, and I've already done it. It won't help. Can anyone help me with this problem? I'm going to reinstall it once more and see if that works, but I really need help because Fraps makes my gameplay go slow :(