Question / Help Multi-Track Audio corrupted? [Problem solved]

Klosteinmann

Hi @everyone,

just finished two session for my Let's Play. When i dragged the footage into premiere while cutting it I noticed that big chunks of the audio where silent. In fear of the audio being corrupted quickly checked on a random point on my timeline in VLC. Luckly while playbacking everything seems fine my voice and the Windows sound are on seperate tracks. I noticed that I screwed up inside my settings and had 4 Tracks enabled for only 2 differnt audios sources, because I thought only one track could record, one audio channel at a time. So I could try and download a random video editing program and see if the issue persits such as example avidmux, I set the container to mp4 because It's easier for me to process these files, gonna use mkv in the future to prevent such as issue from popping up. So what if the issue persists in the other editor, any chance of still using the footages audio?

Oh well nevermind, I just suck with premiere after quckly rendering a short clip it found the rest of the missing audio by itself.
Problem solved, you can close this thread if you want now.

Thanks
Klosteinmann