Free MST - Multi Stream Tools [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koffeth

Fuze submitted a new resource:

MST - Multi Stream Tools - Multi Stream Tools Music Timer Countdown

MST - Multi Stream Tools
Information

Multi Stream Tools is a small program which has everything a streamer needs in order to have a great stream.

How to use
Download and extract it anywhere. Start the program and when you click start on any function it will create a text file in the same place the program is.

Preview
8aKt1.png

Features

Read more about this resource...

crybrant

yes it works! thank you. however, it keeps popping out error message.
PxcdPn4

some suggestion:
1. currently we have to use window capture to make the countdown show on my stream. may you make your timer output to a text file so that i can capture it from OBS TEXT directly?
2. are you going to support Youtube?
3.please add more kinds of timer. Such as, chrono up, Time/Date/Countdown to specific time...

i like this little bit powerful kit so much. please keep updating!

Koffeth

yes it works! thank you. however, it keeps popping out error message.
PxcdPn4

some suggestion:
1. currently we have to use window capture to make the countdown show on my stream. may you make your timer output to a text file so that i can capture it from OBS TEXT directly?
2. are you going to support Youtube?
3.please add more kinds of timer. Such as, chrono up, Time/Date/Countdown to specific time...

i like this little bit powerful kit so much. please keep updating!
The countdown does write a text file named "countdown.txt" in the same place the program is. YouTube support is coming quite soon and more diffrent timers will be added to the To-Do-List.

Thanks for the feedback! :D

crybrant

1.can you let us custom our own messages which will show when countdown ends?
(please refer to this useful software: Snaz)

2.i think your interface is too clunky now. you can make "music fetcher" and "time/clock" and "countdown" width much smaller. or put them in defferent Tag pages. for example:
Yj8St5T.png

2.still popping up this error message whenever i try to type in my chatroom.

ofRT82L.png

PixelKuchen

Can you do that for Hitbox.TV ?

I stream on hitbox.TV and not on twitch but i want to use that because it is very helpful.

I hope you can do that.

Koffeth

1.can you let us custom our own messages which will show when countdown ends?
(please refer to this useful software: Snaz)

2.i think your interface is too clunky now. you can make "music fetcher" and "time/clock" and "countdown" width much smaller. or put them in defferent Tag pages. for example:
Yj8St5T.png

2.still popping up this error message whenever i try to type in my chatroom.

ofRT82L.png
Hey.
1. That will be added.
2. I will look into this. For that error message, just press any of those buttons for now. Your message will still be seen in the chat, that's what you can do for now until I have fixed it :)

Criticaldany

I tried pressing yes or no and nothing happens and it keeps showing up after sometime also i can't see the chat and the stream preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.