Move

Move 2.11.0

Exeldro

can you check if move transition is showing in your obs log file?
is obs in a different language where the plugin has a different name?

Mundays

Good afternoon,

In installed the plugin this afternoon but it seems like it's not reading the formatting correctly on the menus and is not showing me the layout I've seen in tutorials making it harder to read and understand what I'm updating.

I've tried changing the theme as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin AND OBS to no change.

Attachments

• OBS Code Issue.PNG
    OBS Code Issue.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 33

Mundays

@Exeldro I used the Windows Installer directly from the download page. "move-transition-2.0.0-windows-installer.zip" and unzipped and then installed to the obs-plugins folder.

I also tried extracting directly to the obs-plugins folder next to see if that fixes it and it remains the same. Also, if I override the main locale files in C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-studio it still is not reading the plugin locale correctly.

Mundays

@Exeldro I used the Windows Installer directly from the download page. "move-transition-2.0.0-windows-installer.zip" and unzipped and then installed to the obs-plugins folder.

I also tried extracting directly to the obs-plugins folder next to see if that fixes it and it remains the same. Also, if I override the main locale files in C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-studio it still is not reading the plugin locale correctly.
I also have figured out it is installing the plugin to C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\obs-plugins\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit instead of the native OBS installation location of C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit when you use the installer.

firefloc

hello, I have a little idea or I've doesn't find the function can we link two different source on different scene with different name to move
for example
i've two group with different name
one content is an image and a Web browser
the second content only a browser
and I want to swap these source when switching scene (i've tried to rename the groups "last subs" and "last subs 1" but it's seem to be ignored

grodmar

Hi,

I've found a possible error.
Crash when I close OBS, When I remove the plugin and all is OK.
I send you a crash log

Attachments

• Crash 2020-11-16 03-45-42.txt
    150 KB · Views: 18

grodmar

@grodmar can you try with the plugin installed, but not using any of it?
Can you send me a OBS log file to see how you use the plugin?

When I change from my Escene Collection to an empty collection OBS crashes too
When I delete my Escene Collection OBS crahes too
If I use an empty escene with plugin installed -> All OK

I send you a log file

Attachments

• 2020-11-16 20-27-38.txt
    220.3 KB · Views: 16

Exeldro

@grodmar There is a lot going on in that scene collection, to much for me to replicate easy, can you send me an export/backup of that scene collection to see if I get the crash with that?